Round 15 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - the other games

Commentators must have heard me about the number of frees.

Up to 36 now.
I like that they are paying the free kicks - think they have been there. If you paid every free kick the players would simply stop giving the free kicks away. I think it would be better for us if the Cats win.

Punching the suitcase out of each other with feather dusters.

Even Jacques Cousteau would think there’s too much diving going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Neale looks very sore. Can’t lift his right arm above his head.
Possibly AC Joint from what I could see, initially the way he was holding it looked like he may have had it popped out but got it back in, but I havent got commentary on.
Have they said anything? He's probably have a block put in it and some pain killers and anti inflammatories.

Jeez dopey Joe is a stager. What a pea hearted footballer.

Reactions: 1 users
I like that they are paying the free kicks - think they have been there. If you paid every free kick the players would simply stop giving the free kicks away. I think it would be better for us if the Cats win.
No way. Half of them have been incidental, if there at all.

Geelong look so slow against the drop bears.
Geeelongs twin towers don’t like to chase.

is that Phil Davis on 7s half time report?
He left his pants in the dryer for too long

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Whats Phil Davis up to?

Has he retired? Did we break him ?

Looks like he's auditioning for a job on some Pontious Hippy show.

Interesting that Selwood having the night off - cant get near it to stomp, maul, scratch or even duck his way

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Legitimately could be a record for the most amount of flogs on a footy field. Including that time the lights went out at Waverley.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users