Round 16 - the Meryl Streep games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16 - the Meryl Streep games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
All our blown losses - Carlton, St Kilda, Swans, Geelong - are just looking so impactful now it’s not funny. We could have been entrenched. Now we’re fighting for a spot in the 8 with a gaggle of teams.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
They just wont F3%$ off and die these Maggot Pricks.

Gold Coast nailed on to play their best ever game against us when we play them.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
While we lose the close ones, Collingwood with the help of the pricks
They Beat hawthorn & Carlton by 4pts and away from home 13-12 free kicks in there favour beat GC by 5.
Maybe they shouldve kept Buckley

Tigers2020

Tiger Rookie
Nov 6, 2020
Collingwood have north, crows and essendon next. They will probably be the worst 13-5 team ever if they win all 3

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
All our blown losses - Carlton, St Kilda, Swans, Geelong - are just looking so impactful now it’s not funny. We could have been entrenched. Now we’re fighting for a spot in the 8 with a gaggle of teams.
Yep. Adelaide too. A win against Huns next week should kick them out of finals. Unfortunately it will have to be Dogs or Skunks in the finals.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yep as of right now 2 F#%$#&# games behiond the Maggots how depressing.

We should be top 4.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Just flicked over to Cats North. How does the AFL let that jumper clash occur.

And boy the suns were screwed.
That's what I said, what flog allow 2 team's to wear blue & white??
Scott?? That explains it

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
How *smile* are the Suns. That last 10 minutes was pathetic. Just kept giving it back to Scumwood. Ellis, Markov and Chol showing why they are not at Richmond. Terrible.

Can’t believe Scumwood are above us on the ladder. But I guess they win games and we blow them. We should be in the top 4 right now. 8-6 should be 11-3; 10-4 at worst. Our inability to close out games could prove very costly this year. Well it has already cost us; only equation is how high a price we end up paying.

Reactions: 3 users