Round 16 the other games (only if you care) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16 the other games (only if you care)

A classic case of why young midfielders shouldn't be written off prematurely.
Essendon guy at my work said he was rarely played as a mid. It was a common bombers fan whinge that he wasn’t getting enough midfield time. Says s he’s been good for a while but only getting wider recognition now.

Anyone else notice players are now hesitant to really go in hard for the footy? Physical contact is disappearing. The game really isn’t what it used to be. Peaked in the 90’s.
This is what the AFL want. A glorified game of kick to kick, or International Rules with an Aussie Rules ball.

Reactions: 1 user
We’ll still be in the 8 come end of this round, that’s how rubbish these teams below us are...

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Free kicks 23/14 in favour of guess who. They really need that kind of assistance down at GMBA to deal with the Bummers!

• Angry
Is there another side in the competition that gets as much praise for losing than the Drugs.

Reactions: 6 users
Free kicks 23/14 in favour of guess who. They really need that kind of assistance down at GMBA to deal with the Bummers!

Free kicks had nothing to do with it when you lose by 7 goals. First qtr bombers had 4 goals and could only muster another 4 for the next 3 quarters.

Cats did to Ess what they did to us, bombers went hard early used up a lot of energy and i literally said as the game goes on bombers will tire, cats leaving energy in the bank and then just powered over them. That is part of their plan, have been watching them closely.

Parish having a great season and should win the Charlie.
Then the brownlow will be a worthless award.
43 touches no influence on the game.
How was he BOG against us when we beat them by 8 goals?
He won't get the 3 tonight Hawkins or Dangerfield will get them.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Free kicks had nothing to do with it when you lose by 7 goals. First qtr bombers had 4 goals and could only muster another 4 for the next 3 quarters.

Cats did to Ess what they did to us, bombers went hard early used up a lot of energy and i literally said as the game goes on bombers will tire, cats leaving energy in the bank and then just powered over them. That is part of their plan, have been watching them closely.
Sure, don't disagree but Bummers were never much danger to the Moggies down there; still too light, too young.

But my comment was on the lopsided frees; still a significant diff their way. Many missed to the Bummers that I saw. Like that last goal to Shove Hawkins, following Stanley clocking Cox high after a marking contest on the wing leading to the Rohan kick forward. No free for Cox, of course.

Is there another side in the competition that gets as much praise for losing than the Drugs.
Hopefully now they can shut the *smile* up.
Loss win loss loss.
Thats great form