Round 16 the other games (only if you care) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16 the other games (only if you care)

What has happened to the Bombers? Premiership favourites after scraping past Hawthorn, Stringer was the new Dusty and poised to sign a $1m a season deal, looks like the wings have fallen off.

Reactions: 1 user
What has happened to the Bombers? Premiership favourites after scraping past Hawthorn, Stringer was the new Dusty and poised to sign a $1m a season deal, looks like the wings have fallen off.
Thats why the AFL media is over the top.
A 2 goal win over hawthorn and Essendon are turned into the best side of the year.
Hopefully now that's all gone l, Rutten hasnt got a good team.
The same *smile* will come for freo if they beat Carlton.
Last week GC were a ship wreck, now after a win against us, they're the toast of the town.
Have a look at the crowds, Media

I did have the volume up listening to the commentary last night.
They went over Chris Scott's record.
68% wins
10 finals out of 11
6 preliminary finals
2 GF's
1 flag.

Its not better then Hardwick's
*Hardwick inherited the worse team list. Including the draft concessions going to GC & GWS.
Finals 7 out 10
3 preliminary finals
3 flags.

Now let me think who has the better record.
Hardwick is a great coach.
Pity the media don't see it.

Essendon look like us in 2012/2013.
Some quality but smothered with some king size duds.
Peter Wright seriously Chol shows more endeavour.
Waterman, Hams, smelling /
Gordon Stengle Nason.
Stewart at full back, that just proves theyre no Where near good enough.
Stringer, was the fittest bloke in the game 2 weeks, last night he wss blowing 10 minute's in the first.
5 good players won't cut it

I did have the volume up listening to the commentary last night.
They went over Chris Scott's record.
68% wins
10 finals out of 11
6 preliminary finals
2 GF's
1 flag.

Its not better then Hardwick's
*Hardwick inherited the worse team list. Including the draft concessions going to GC & GWS.
Finals 7 out 10
3 preliminary finals
3 flags.

Now let me think who has the better record.
Hardwick is a great coach.
Pity the media don't see it.

1 Preliminary Final
3 Grand Finals
3 flags

Surprised the sleeping giants went back to bed after the 1st Q.

Surprised the sleeping giants went back to bed after the 1st Q.
Leave them alone Stewart and Hooker are going to take them to premiership glory.
Theyre no better then a bottom 5-6 team.
Hopefully the fanfare has come to an end.

You mean like RCD, Dow and Naish for example? And you can throw in Martyn from earlier in this season too. All a bust.
No wonder we can't win games at the moment. All them young duds playing seniors. Maybe we'd better give up on the draft this year as our drafting's been hopeless, just use all our picks for trades on superstars. Think you might have forgot Cujo, Nigel n Raaalph on that list of busts. :)) :)) :))

Leave them alone Stewart and Hooker are going to take them to premiership glory.
Theyre no better then a bottom 5-6 team.
Hopefully the fanfare has come to an end.
The narrative will change.. it will all be about what a champion team the brave baby Bomberz are building for next year & beyond.

Essendon are only actually a game clear of Carlton who have a game in hand. One club is on the verge of a dynasty apparently and the other should be sacking their coach.

Reactions: 2 users