ROUND 16 - TICKETS ON SALE THURS FROM 10am | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

ROUND 16 - TICKETS ON SALE THURS FROM 10am

Feb 25, 2007
Round 16 tickets available via Ticketmaster on Thursday, July 1.

10am Members (All Victorian home and away members)

11am General Public

Members can redeem a $0 Level 1 goal ticket in the General Reserved area or pay an upgrade fee for a premium seat.

Members can also purchase guest passes during member on-sale (transaction limit of 10 tickets).

Richmond Members
Until:Thu 1 Jul 2021 @ 21:20

General Onsale

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
No mention of AFL members from what I can see.

I noticed that too which is bizarre. I will still look to use my membership in the morning. No doubt Richmond AFL members have contacted AFL about this, hopefully by tonight or before 9am tomorrow AFL members is added on Ticketmaster for AFL reserve purchasing.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
That’s how I read it too

pay to upgrade

Any idea of the upgrade options and prices?

I've tried the TM website but couldn't see any details. Be worth checking the options - otherwise take the freebie at L1 behind the goals

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yeah, Level 1 goal could be a fairly wide interpretation, especially given crowd sizes of late.

I reckon I can get a decent ticket for $0 and, in any case, this is an away game in Melbourne so I should be able to get in for nothing.

10am tomorrow and we'll see.

DS

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Level one behind the goals FFS. Bet the pricks at H.Q. will be gouging with a large excavator for anyone who wants to upgrade their seat n be able to see the whole ground.
Stadium holds 50000 n crowd capacity is maxed to 25000 so people should be socially distanced by spreading them around the whole of the farking stadium. Not just stuffed in behind the goals with a view to ripping them off for the privilege of a reasonable seat.
No footy last year, minimal crowds so far this year and what do those in charge do? Ream their customers as hard as they can purely because they're certain we'll just keep bending over n inviting them to go harder.

Reactions: 6 users

Platinum member

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 30, 2015
Reservoir
Level one behind the goals FFS. Bet the pricks at H.Q. will be gouging with a large excavator for anyone who wants to upgrade their seat n be able to see the whole ground.
Stadium holds 50000 n crowd capacity is maxed to 25000 so people should be socially distanced by spreading them around the whole of the farking stadium. Not just stuffed in behind the goals with a view to ripping them off for the privilege of a reasonable seat.
No footy last year, minimal crowds so far this year and what do those in charge do? Ream their customers as hard as they can purely because they're certain we'll just keep bending over n inviting them to go harder.
And really it should be a replacement game for the crows match that got played in Sydney..

So everyone should get tickets they’d usually get at Etihad for home games which for me would be level 2 wing.

Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Not that they're likely to run out of tickets based on recent figures, but why would AFL members get access before Richmond members? This was a Qld game and they wouldn't have been going anyway.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Absolutely. Thinking exactly the same thing myself. We’re trying to get a crowd, but the AFL want to make everyone sit in a Covid dumb bunch behind the *** goals and then otherwise you’ve gotta pay to upgrade your seat to sit elsewhere ???

**** off.