ROUND 16 - TICKETS ON SALE THURS FROM 10am | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

ROUND 16 - TICKETS ON SALE THURS FROM 10am

How do you choose this? I added our 3 barcodes and only getting a paid upgrade.
Refreshed after it was only giving me paid upgrade then selected all the $0 options

Reactions: 1 user
L2 S 38. Hopefully there's enough room to wave my big, inflatable, NUMBER 1 finger around.

1625099802766.png

Reactions: 1 users
I've paid for the tickets and the barcodes are in my browser (Firefox) with a mesasage fro TicketMaster that my phone is my ticket but no instructions to transfer them to the phone. I have takren a photo of the codes on my phone but not sure if this will be enough to get in. Any suggestions?

I can't remember with Ticketmaster but I have their app on my phone which is where the ticket is. I then take a screen shot on the phone. Just can't remember if they text it to you.

In any case I transfer the ticket from my phone to a pdf file and print the damned thing out as printed tickets work so much better.

The irony I find with printed tickets is that they always have trouble getting out of the MCG to have a smoko, but work every time getting in.

I ended up with Level 1 Row 32, $0, all good as I like level 1.

DS

I've paid for the tickets and the barcodes are in my browser (Firefox) with a mesasage fro TicketMaster that my phone is my ticket but no instructions to transfer them to the phone. I have takren a photo of the codes on my phone but not sure if this will be enough to get in. Any suggestions?
you should get an email and an sms.. open either on the phone.

download the app (although screenshot works fine).

Do you have the Ticketmaster app on your phone? if so, they will be in there. I just opened the app and then added the tickets to my apple wallet (if you have an iPhone) and that's it. I have 9 tickets for our tiger group, so I just take a screenshot of each ticket and text them their tickets.

There is an option in Ticketmaster on my desktop to forward tickets by phone number but I don't use that I just use my app on my phone.

My crowd estimate is 1,278. Overly optimistic, but I think the rain will hold off and we'll see a bigger crowd than expected.

Thanks all for the responses. Using the app seems to be the best solution. I've got to say the whole process is much more stressful than getting finals and grand final tickets.

Reactions: 2 users
My crowd estimate is 1,278. Overly optimistic, but I think the rain will hold off and we'll see a bigger crowd than expected.

8-10K i reckon (just in the AFL reserve where I'm in), all gone and that's at reduced capacity, about 1500-2000 seats

Still can't get 1 afl members upgrade ticket , will keep trying but looks like will have to watch from home...

My mate got tickets for 3 of us this time ( I usually do it). He had same issues I did. He said I should get a text or email as he put my number down. Nope. Nothing. I checked my Ticketmaster account. Nothing. Checked my digital membership. Nothing. I told him to just take a screenshot of my ticket and text it to me. It worked when I did it in the past.
Just wondering why they want you to fill in the contact details of everyone you get a ticket for and then nothing happens. Both ticket suppliers are *smile* useless and the afl needs to get their heads out of their arses and do something about it. If this keeps continuing, I know a few people who have already said it’s too hard to go to games and also thinking about not renewing their memberships next year. And not just Richmond members