ROUND 16 - TICKETS ON SALE THURS FROM 10am | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

ROUND 16 - TICKETS ON SALE THURS FROM 10am

By 9.15am there was nothing left in the AFL reserve (50% capacity = 1500-2000 available tkts on Level 1)

Tried for 1 afl reserve but comes back 0 available lol
will try later but over this crap

Yeah, try again later we had people here saying they couldn't get tickets last week and we ended up with a crowd of 15,000 so the ticketing is the usual mess.

Good luck everyone, 10am and time to do battle with a ticketing website :(

DS

Reactions: 1 user
It's telling me it can't find Level 1 goals and wings tickets as there are none available . . . at 10.03.

Give me a break, what a useless system.

DS

I can't seem to get more than two barcodes to register at the same time. Anyone else?

Edit: different computer, different result. Now "sitting tight" but the system seems to have crashed.

Make sure you select the section, not "Best Available" - I chose level 1 goals and level 3 general reserved. Gave me a ticket level 1.

I had no issues getting tickets in AFL members. Logged on at 9am

Yeah - all good and got 3 tickets - and paid the $20 each for Level 2

Just hope it's money well spent

Reactions: 1 users
Got mine after a few goes on the Wing Level 1 $0

no issues here.
First selected Best Available (to see what happened) and got $20 tix on level 2.
Then went back selected Level 1 Wing (which indicated were $0 upgrade) and got Level 1 goals. (Level 1, aisle 23)