Round 17 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 Other Games

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Cats getting dream run with umps. Killing the saints chances. Umps having a massive influence on the game.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cats getting dream run with umps. Killing the saints chances. Umps having a massive influence on the game.
A geelong player just went 360 in tackle for no decision.
What do you expect from a bloke like Fisher
*smile* footballer even worse umpire

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Dimwitriou must've been on ice when dreaming up this rubbish of a plastic club.

The suits in ivory towers will never admit that this is an utterly failed experiment. The Suns are an enormous drain on the rest of the competition!

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I've been to Metricon a few times now. It's a shocking day, even when you win by a zillion. It's just very boring, and incredibly annoying with all the *smile* they go on with over the speakers and video. Noisy bunch of soulless crap. I'm not going again.

Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
2) watch a lot of footy ( too much)..... after watching so many teams get reemed by the umps, last nights umpiring was very good, i strruggled to see any genuine howlers last night, or momentum shifting decisions, amazing seeing margetts was involved

'Holding the ball' was interpreted far better than most games this year, but ihe games I watched today suggested it was an anomaly.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
I've been to Metricon a few times now. It's a shocking day, even when you win by a zillion. It's just very boring, and incredibly annoying with all the *smile* they go on with over the speakers and video. Noisy bunch of soulless crap. I'm not going again.

Ive been once, and we got done by plenty. Talk about a shocking day

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
[

They do that *smile* at every ground now.

The other night on the State of Origin broadcast that *smile* ground announcing and crap was so loud you couldn't hear the panel talking FFS.

Its out of control and one reason I cant stand going to games anymore. Same with BBL.

STFU and let the crowd have some peace for 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
[QUOTE="craig, post: 2365888, member: 141

STFU and let the crowd have some peace for 5 minutes.
[/QUOTE]
#lolnorf and woofers n aints at Craptain Marvelarse stadium. Bloody ground announcers n hype n wank fest extraordinaire. Disgraceful the amount of *smile* they pump out to try n manufacture excitement.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Marvel is even worse because of the roof.

Its pathetic and way too loud its dominating and not engaging you cant hear yourself think because of some contrived *smile* with a microphone being forced to yell as much fake innane *smile* as possible between breaths.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
ross the boss complaining about fyfe’s treatment. Hasn’t Ross developed a few body checkers along the way?

De boer ; ryan Crowley; Nick Suban

He is a smart media man is Ross - distract the media from writing stories about a rapidly fading and disappointing docker outfit to Fyfe.

Their season is dusted and he now knows it.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
richardson is going out on caling out the bias knobs.
good on him.
only watched bits of the game and i just saw bad decisions followed by bad decsions.
ablett was paid a free kick on the boundary. Im not sure why.
it wasnt deliberate
it wasnt holding the ball.
just typical home ground *smile*.
the commentators need to call this out.
And dont forget friday night was the 'throw festival'.

Reactions: 1 users