Round 17 VFL Tigers v Southport game day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 VFL Tigers v Southport game day

C'mon boys keep banging the goals and don't do a Brisbane....

Reactions: 1 users
Tom Brown - absolute moron. Up by 14 points with 5 or so minutes left and he kicks out from full back straight up the middle?

Great game .

Bit to like about Trezise I reckon , all our boys showed a bit I thought , definitely have some small forward options

Reactions: 3 users
Hasn't had more than 10 disposals all year, i don't see why he was even on the draft radar
In Steely Greenā€™s defence, he has played as a small forward all year. Round 3 against the Dogs he actually played midfield and this is what Steve Morris had to sayā€¦ IMG_2012.jpeg

Sonsie getting a wrap from commentator for good second half...
I thought he had a good game, just not sure what his best position is. Has all the skills, is not an inside mid.......at this stage at least.