Round 18 - Last Round for the losers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18 - Last Round for the losers

Port will want to finish on top. Especially securing that in front of a home crowd against the team that's stopping them from wearing their traditional jumpers. You also want to enter the finals on a win to keep the momentum going.

Port will be up and about tonight.
You would think so.
That Pies forward line looks good and Port looks short. And it’s at the Gabba.

Can’t wait.
Hoping for a brutal tough game. No love lost between these two clubs.

If Port win we are likely to play Brissy on Sat night, going by this article.
AFL want saints to play in Adelaide on Sat Arvo or twilight and the AFL want to host a final on Sat night at the Gabba. This would give Lynch those extra few days. 22 days from when he did the minor hammy to the first final likely to be Sat night Oct 2nd.

Poor old Melbourne.
They will go away from this season thinking how close they got and how they can turn things around next year.
But we all know they will produce more of the same crap they always produce.
Goodwin is a massive doofus.
Bailey Frisch was going to take them to premiership glory :rotfl1

And they couldn't even go skiing in September.

Hinkley knows we had our second string midfield in that last game and we still nearly beat them. We now have Houli, DTLD, Cotchin, and maybe Prestia back in the side. We also have Graham/Bolton/Ross in great form. They smashed us in the contested ball in that game and he knows that won't happen again.
We also had Graham Nank and Edwards missing

Reactions: 1 users
I think the Skunks will take them down. Not because they are so good, just that PA are pretenders/very lucky top of the table due to this strange year.

How dumb were they trading Dougal Howard to the Aints? Have no tall back to take Cox. Too short down back and Clurey's out too. Trouble if you can't even stop the big Yank flake.

Hinkley knows we had our second string midfield in that last game and we still nearly beat them. We now have Houli, DTLD, Cotchin, and maybe Prestia back in the side. We also have Graham/Bolton/Ross in great form. They smashed us in the contested ball in that game and he knows that won't happen again.

On a 4 day break too. And we were leading at 3/4 time. Guaranteed Port will not want to be playing us.

Reactions: 1 user
Brian Taylor pondering. Can Travis Boak be a premiership captain :rolleyes:

The footy media ....................

I can’t stand port and their feral supporters but my hatred of Collingwood is just too great. I just want to see them lose, finish 8th and go to Perth and get smashed.

Reactions: 4 users
Are you allowed to block in a marking contest?

lol at the commentators saying nice block

Reactions: 1 users