Round 18 - Last Round for the losers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18 - Last Round for the losers

I love how the commentators always go gaga over Cox whenever he gets more than 1 disposal in a quarter.

Reactions: 1 users
Byrne-Jones is a typical shaky Port half back in the Pittard mould. Burnt them to a crisp with that kick inside 50.
Their backline is poor. Rely on winning the ball in the middle and keeping ball locked in F50. We exposed them as the average lot they are.

No danger playing Port. Would be a bigger challenge playing the Lions.

Free kick Colligwood. Hw do they get such tricky-touch free kicks constantly, it's unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Their backline is poor. Rely on winning the ball in the middle and keeping ball locked in F50. We exposed them as the average lot they are.

No danger playing Port. Would be a bigger challenge playing the Lions.
Yeah if we match them in the middle we win. My only concern is Adelaide Oval; they’re good at home and it’s not our best ground. Away from Adelaide we handle them easily.

Port completely different team at AO. Skinnier ground suits their contested work in the midfield and around the ball along with their slick hands. Speaking of slick hands, Butters isn't playing, is he due back for their final? Clurey back as well, definitely want Port to win so we avoid playing them over there. Bris at the Gabba minus Andrews a better result.

The last 2 days I've heard Healy say Freo have the best defence in the game (since Rd 8 anyway) and tonight I've heard the Pies & Port have the 3 best defences this year.

I keep having to go back and check the records to realise we have won 2 of the last 3 flags, finished top the year we didn't win 7 and ended 3rd on the ladder this year with a bullet. But hey, I guess they'd rather the likes of Lienert, Mackenzie, Byrne-Jones, Klourry, Jonas, Bonnar etc than Grimes/Balat/Vlastuin/Baker/Houli/SHort/DTLD.

I can’t stand port and their feral supporters but my hatred of Collingwood is just too great. I just want to see them lose, finish 8th and go to Perth and get smashed.

Don't know mate, wouldn't put it past the pies to go over and beat WC. Not sold on the Eagles at all.

Agree that both are very unlikable teams playing each other tonight tho.

The last 2 days I've heard Healy say Freo have the best defence in the game (since Rd 8 anyway) and tonight I've heard the Pies & Port have the 3 best defences this year.

I keep having to go back and check the records to realise we have won 2 of the last 3 flags, finished top the year we didn't win 7 and ended 3rd on the ladder this year with a bullet. But hey, I guess they'd rather the likes of Lienert, Mackenzie, Byrne-Jones, Klourry, Jonas, Bonnar etc than Grimes/Balat/Vlastuin/Baker/Houli/SHort/DTLD.

They qualified by saying that they have the lowest against averages for scores this season

Reactions: 1 user