Round 18 - Last Round for the losers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18 - Last Round for the losers

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Pies lost 4 of their last 7. Have beaten North, Blues and Gold Coast. They are going to be cleaned up in their final against Eagles.

Reactions: 3 users

Tass

Tiger Rookie
Mar 3, 2005
It’s worth noting that Port has only used 30 players this year. Extremely fortunate run with injuries. Not sure they bat that deep

Reactions: 1 user

DragaTheCro

Tiger Superstar
Apr 20, 2004
The filth looking pretty happy and jovial carrying Pendlebury off. You’d almost think they’d won.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
If Port play like this against us in a final, we'll kill them. Disposal fell apart under pressure.

I’m tipping we get them in a prelim , they lose to Geelong first up then win their next game

Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
i saw nothing from either of those 2 that would trouble us

AstuteTiger

Jumpin Jack
Feb 25, 2007
What i like is that one of the pies and eagles are gonski. hope its the pies as the eagles don't play that well on dewy grounds so they would be out next.

AstuteTiger

Jumpin Jack
Feb 25, 2007
Pies lost 4 of their last 7. Have beaten North, Blues and Gold Coast. They are going to be cleaned up in their final against Eagles.

What i couldn't understand is some saying pies will beat port. Pies have been average this year and beaten no one of late and all of a sudden they will beat port.
Hope eagles beat the pies and send them packing.

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
Degoey.... all duck no dinner. ... never know what ya really gonna get, that's why he's not even in the same postcode as Dustin!

Reactions: 6 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Port seem pretty happy with the minor premiership.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
what happened to the teal? Black white and grey, mostly grey, is the dreariest jumper ever.

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
Degoey.... all duck no dinner. ... never know what ya really gonna get, that's why he's not even in the same postcode as Dustin!
When Daniher played his first game back he played well - second game was the complete opposite. Some of the commentators said that isn’t that uncommon. DeGoey had a good game last week but was quiet this week. I’m hoping that Shedda and dtld prove that theory wrong in our final v lions.

Pouncing Tiger

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
When Daniher played his first game back he played well - second game was the complete opposite. Some of the commentators said that isn’t that uncommon. DeGoey had a good game last week but was quiet this week. I’m hoping that Shedda and dtld prove that theory wrong in our final v lions.

Dion to tear it up then, woo hoo!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yep, hope they smack the bejezus out of eachother

Exactly will be great viewing.

Hopefully we will have already beaten up the Bears for a the second time in a QF and booked in a Prelim.

spook

Tiger Legend
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Nank had 1 touch in his second game back. Players front up cherry ripe but a proper game of footy saps them. Our lads will be fine with 2 weeks between games.

Reactions: 2 users