Round 18.... The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18.... The Other Games

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Apparently white jumpers can make ya look a tad outta shape...
Gotta say the red ain't doin no favours for a couple of them bombers..!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
what a *smile* game.

I dont know if ive seen a non-tiger game that really excited me all year?

I also really dont get Andrew McGrath? All I see is a panicy slow fat kid who butchers the ball.

He's like a porky Andrew Raines without the skills or decision making ability

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Penrith bashing St George at Panther Park.

Panthers 34 - St George 12

NRL serves me well on Friday Nights in games featuring Collingwood,Geelong and Essendon

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Bombers last two goals have been brilliant. Brutal running.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Umpires still ignoring blatant throws. McGrath and Heppell both got away with clear throws. Has the AFL changed the rules and not told anyone?

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Bombers playing well. Crows are soft. Would be very happy playing either side in the finals particularly on the G.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Crows look rattled.

Prefer to play an interstate team in an elimination final than an Essendon or doggies - so I want the crows to win but can’t see them holding on - they look old and slow

Reactions: 1 user

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Crows look rattled.

Prefer to play an interstate team in an elimination final than an Essendon or doggies - so I want the crows to win but can’t see them holding on - they look old and slow
Agree Crows are being made to look slow

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Dons getting a nice ride from the umpires.

They are getting great numbers around the ball. They are well drilled.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Crows are going nowhere but a loss here could hasten things along with the possibility that Pyke is in his last year.

Pyke and Hinkley are far from safe in their jobs.

They have avoided the microscope here but I doubt theyll be going stealth in SA.

Pyke would be in real trouble if the Crows missed the 8 this year in fact he'd likely get the arse if they missed the 8 with a softer draw and no real injuries