Round 18.... The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18.... The Other Games

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Crows have Douglas (32), Jacobs (31), Gibbs (30) & Otten (30) not going well enough to get a game. Then Betts (32) & Mackay (30) from tonight's tteam who will come under scrutiny. Walker (29) looks much older at times. The rest is OK but not contender material. Needs a couple of ready-made stars to keep it afloat, otherwise they concede and it's off to the draft.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Looking back at it, best result.
Essendon stay under us.
Adelaide could be 2 games behind us tomorrow night.
Rather Slap Essendon.

**we have lost to 3 very very ordinary sides Footscray, North & Adelaide.
The only last qtr Adelaide have won in the last month was against us. Funk me dead
How’s the Fat ass ruckman going for Adelaide? He was Shaun Rehn against us

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Crows have Douglas (32), Jacobs (31), Gibbs (30) & Otten (30) not going well enough to get a game. Then Betts (32) & Mackay (30) from tonight's tteam who will come under scrutiny. Walker (29) looks much older at times. The rest is OK but not contender material. Needs a couple of ready-made stars to keep it afloat, otherwise they concede and it's off to the draft.

Wouldn’t mind Jacobs.
Bring him over and play him in blocks 4 on 2 off. He is a quality tap ruckman and takes a decent grab too.
31 isn’t that old. He wouldn’t be worse then Soldo, Vickery, Griffens, Hampson

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He did kick three last week. Entitled to ask 'Why?'

The goals he kicked last week, a one legged 80 year old would’ve kicked them.
** how many players can you name that have been dropped after kicking 3 goals?
He is *smile*. And people wanted him to stay and to get rid of Bolton or Castagna,

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

I actually think Rory Sloane is one of the most overrated players in the game.

Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne

He's 29 and no longer looks a matchwinner. Probably would've given the Saints more than Hannebery though.

Forgot to mention Jenkins is 30 also.

Lynch turns 29 during the finals and relies on his running. How much longer can he keep roaming the forward half?

Some of the players mentioned will have a couple of decent years left, others are finished now. They were in their prime in September 2017 and missed the boat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
As I mentioned earlier the Bombers brutal running made the Crows look very slow. They will need to do a list rebuild.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Still that was an impressive win by Essendon. Heppell, Merrett, Tippa and Brown were outstanding after half time.

Crows in big trouble. They are very soft. Walker and Jenkins went missing after half time. They were pathetic and are two of the most overrated players in the AFL. Betts is just about finished; can’t play GC every week.

Still look mesmerised. Is Don Pyke a witch?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Not overrated, finished maybe.
He was a gun in 16-17. Marked in packs, won his own ball and most importantly he was running into both ends.

Now his lack of speed shows, he looks like he is running in 2 feet of mud.
The entire Adelaide midfield are turtles. The Crouch brothers were tackling machines, not anymore.

I reckon Adelaide are playing like a team that doesn’t really like the coach.

Reactions: 1 user