Round 18.... The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18.... The Other Games

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Darcy Parish is a fine young player. Have been a huge fan since his Falcons days.

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
I reckon the bummers are more likely to beat us than the crows. They play a fast furious and chaotic brand of football.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Crows dont have the speed across the ground that we do thats why we beat them, they don't have the heart either.

Crows took the foot off tonight and gonna pay the price ala West Coast last week.

Don Pyke is under real threat if they miss the 8 I reckon!!

Hopefully we will push Hinkley closer to the brink by turning off the Power tomorrow.

Big game for the Tigers tomorrow, bigger than some think, the 4 pts is critical tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Pyke and Hinkley are far from safe in their jobs.

They have avoided the microscope here but I doubt theyll be going stealth in SA.

Pyke would be in real trouble if the Crows missed the 8 this year in fact he'd likely get the arse if they missed the 8 with a softer draw and no real injuries

If the Crows miss the finals as the second-oldest team two years running, Pyke has to be gone. No mind control mob to blame this year.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I reckon the bummers are more likely to beat us than the crows. They play a fast furious and chaotic brand of football.

Meh. The pressure we apply is a few levels above that of the soft Crows. The Bombers have no doubt improved but if we are near our best and applying trademark pressure we have them comfortably covered.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Maybe not, but those scars run deep. Bwwaahaaahaaa!!!

This loss could be the catalyst for the Crows wheels falling off again.

They don't play or look to me as a united team it looks contrived and put on they don't look like they are mates and close.

They spend a lot of time arguing and berating each other when things go against them

Front runners they are, and they lack pace and foot speed across the ground.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Still that was an impressive win by Essendon. Heppell, Merrett, Tippa and Brown were outstanding after half time.

Crows in big trouble. They are very soft. Walker and Jenkins went missing after half time. They were pathetic and are two of the most overrated players in the AFL. Betts is just about finished; can’t play GC every week.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Poor Adelaide. We really did break them on the fateful last Saturday in September two years ago.

• Haha

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
This loss could be the catalyst for the Crows wheels falling off again.

They don't play or look to me as a united team it looks contrived and put on they don't look like they are mates and close.

They spend a lot of time arguing and berrating each other when things go against them

Frontrunners they are, and they lack pace and foot speed across the ground.

As good as the Crouch brothers are they are quite slow. Hartigan is a king spud.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Still that was an impressive win by Essendon. Heppell, Merrett, Tippa and Brown were outstanding after half time.

Crows in big trouble. They are very soft. Walker and Jenkins went missing after half time. They were pathetic and are two of the most overrated players in the AFL. Betts is just about finished; can’t play GC every week.

Fractured unit the Crows they are not a close knit team.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I thought Tex said after they were pantsed by Port, we’d never see another insipid effort like that.
Lel.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Lloyd is going to lose his load on the Sunday footy show.
Essendon will be flag favourites
Essendon will have the best running defence
Essendon are the fittest side
Essendon can beat any side
Essendon had 43 players missing
Essendon should extend Worsfold contract till 2067