Round 2 Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 Collingwood

Out of the side that defeated Carlton by 24 points in Round 1 are Josh Caddy (calf) and Toby Nankervis (omitted).

One things for sure with Bash and Higlet in for Caddy and Nank, we are gonna be quicker across the ground.

They set the table for the chaos to be brought, lets hope the Tigers bring it and get the job done.

Its a big game in the context of the modified season.

Reactions: 4 users
The other benefit is that the Maggots dont have the domiantion of their feral hoards in the crowd influencing umpires all night as its their home game.

Reactions: 1 user
The other benefit is that the Maggots dont have the domiantion of their feral hoards in the crowd influencing umpires all night as its their home game.

even in the games where we were the home team and dominating the stands in yellow and black the pies still got the rub of the green.

its unbelievable how they and the Eagles tend to get all the umpiring decisions there way, I just hope that even with no crowd it’s not ridiculously in their favour.

Reactions: 1 users
even in the games where we were the home team and dominating the stands in yellow and black the pies still got the rub of the green.

its unbelievable how they and the Eagles tend to get all the umpiring decisions there way, I just hope that even with no crowd it’s not ridiculously in their favour.

Yep will be interesting to see how they fair without their home crowd advantages.

Wouldnt mind tipping a fair disparity in the WCE free kicks for and against this season as opposed to the last couple, especially before they start playing back in Perth .... the answer is surely gonna be a no brainer.

An amazing side. IMO the most purely talented side we've named in 40 years. Look at the bench! FF line just named that way for a laugh.

• Haha
No TAB Stephenson ... surely hes gonna play named as emergency.

Theyll probably drop Magden and bring him in.

Pope FIggy trying to be all clever and *smile*.

Will they play him in 2 games in 2 days?
He is playing now

That's a bloody quick side we've got on paper, gonna try and run them of the MCG.

Bloody exciting looking side too.

That's a bloody quick side we've got on paper, gonna try and run them of the MCG.

Buckley has just watched us play Adelaide and WC when tall forwards have troubled us in the past.
Its freezing outside, and the grass is already getting a heavy dew on it.
It will be slippery/wet conditions tomorrow night.

Whats the odds???

Ha good work my Dear Zips right onto it.

Not unhappy that hes missing hes a bit of a dangerous campaigner.

He doesn't trouble us, foreskin elliott saves his best for us.
Stop penderbury's influence
Stop Degoey
And stop moore taking defensive marks. We will slap them....

Our indigenous players have sought and gained approval for a Black Lives Matter gesture before the game, both Richmond and Collingwood players are going to participate.

Reactions: 3 users

Agree Craig but I would love to have seen selectors take this opp to play Noah on a wing. Rich like imo.