Round 2 (Hawthorn Away) Ticketing and Other Discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 (Hawthorn Away) Ticketing and Other Discussion

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Surely those with reserved seats actually get to use them when the game is at 75%? (Yep, I'm a reserved seat holder, so not asking for a friend).

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Surely those with reserved seats actually get to use them when the game is at 75%? (Yep, I'm a reserved seat holder, so not asking for a friend).

It was a bit bizarre that we couldn't use our own seats.

I was in a similar bay to normal, but assumed I had been moved to leave my seats vacant for social distancing, but found it weird that people were sitting in our seats.

Feb 25, 2007
You should be able to individually sms them to each person, there's an option to do so.. not sure about printing them out.

Unless that person you're sending to has a Ticketek account, if not, they need to create an account. I saw this last week when I went to email others in the group.
So I instead just took screenshots of all tickets and texted them to the others and they easily scanned in.

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Does anyone know if you can purchase more than 1 x ticket with a GA membership?

now that capacity is at 75%, you should be allowed to do this. but seeing it was only announced yesterday, i would doubt this can be adjusted in such a short time frame. Ticketek struggle to get anything right as it is.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
my member barcode isn't being accepted. anyone else having this issue?

I/we are not 16 game members, could this be a factor?

Platinum member

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 30, 2015
Reservoir
Just got in and got my tickets... found a bit of a rort/glitch if you’re an away game member inbox me and I’ll give you the tip.

there are a few do Gooders on here(and that’s fine) so don’t want the loophole found out and closed.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Got mine relatively easy this time, as an away member. I take it we are allocated southern stand. Tried a few times for different seats but kept going back to the same general area

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
I just assumed 11 game members would get access to tickets, but have to pay full price. So either I am wrong on that account or there has been a monumental stuff-up
Yeah, I’m also a home game member and didn’t get offered anything when I went to the Ticketek site. I reckon as the capacity increase has only just been announced they’ll release more tickets in the next few days - they’re probably focussing on releasing more tickets for Carlton-Collingwood at the moment.

Platinum member

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 30, 2015
Reservoir
Yeah, I’m also a home game member and didn’t get offered anything when I went to the Ticketek site. I reckon as the capacity increase has only just been announced they’ll release more tickets in the next few days - they’re probably focussing on releasing more tickets for Carlton-Collingwood at the moment.
No this was for away members only... you can buy tickets with the general public at 1pm

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Got mine relatively easy this time, as an away member. I take it we are allocated southern stand. Tried a few times for different seats but kept going back to the same general area
The Ticketek site is asking me for my membership barcode which does not appear on my card this year. I’m trying to get through to the club to work it out.