Round 2 Other games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 Other games.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Clarkson has got to tell his players to not look at Ablett, Selwood and Dangerfield because they will give away a free kick.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Don't know about anyone else but I'm finding the fake crowd noise really annoying.

Reactions: 7 users

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
I have to admit I don't watch a huge amount of Hawks games but last year and this game I just don't see why Shaun B is still playing, must have watched 5-6 of their games last year and was very average in all games I saw. Was a great player and comes across as a ripping bloke but hes cooked and has been for a couple of years.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Oh well with Geesook likely to get the win, that will at least keep both them and the Hawks 2 points behind us for now.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Surprise surprise surprise, the umpires are still looking after Selwood and Dangerfield.

No surprise. Dangerfield needs to be sledged by the opposition for diving. Make sure it comes through the umpires mic.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Geesook have 3 of the most annoying people to watch. Dangerfield, Salty Scott and Duckwood. I want to beat them in finals again.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
No surprise. Dangerfield needs to be sledged by the opposition for diving. Make sure it comes through the umpires mic.
I think Dangerfield will become a cricket umpire after he retires from the AFL, he's already practising his wide calls. Whenever anyone goes near him he throws his arms out.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Well it’s a higher scoring game than ours but a pretty dull one.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Commentators making light of the Cats favourable home draw after all of them have pointed the finger at the RFC who often play twice against MCG co tennants and two other big clubs in Essendon and Carlton to get them their revenue.

Wankers

Reactions: 2 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
According to swampthing on twitter only the fourth time in history where both teams had greater than 3000 games prior experience. Need Lee to tell us how the Hawks age profile is looking.