Round 2: the emptying the dishwasher games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2: the emptying the dishwasher games.

Maynard is the best/ worst exponent of giving away the professional free in the comp. He is not my favourite player.

Weak as p!ss play by Little Nicky Daicos, trying to paddle the ball instead of taking possession when body contact loomed. Basically got out of the way, then bounced off when he lurked and tried to tackle The Flying Burrito.

Reactions: 5 users
Weak as p!ss play by Little Nicky Daicos, trying to paddle the ball instead of taking possession when body contact loomed. Basically got out of the way, then bounced off when he lurked and tried to tackle The Flying Burrito.
Nobody can tackle the Flying Burrito. Andele ! Andele !

Well, well, well, only the first qtr but a different game when the pies don't have the umps in their back pocket.

Reactions: 1 user
I hate saying a bloke is scared......( me having a bit of a pea sized heart on the footy field !)... the Daicos boys love the razzle dazzle ...... slightly different story when it comes to heavy traffic!

C'mon the Sainters. Bury these guys who as Hall and Oates would say "Are out of Touch".

With @Tigers of Old Thursday night footy is great so long as we're not playing.

No family commitments, always a free night. Work from home Friday so can have a red. Lovely.

Reactions: 1 users
Seeing players get concussed now us tougher than ever knowing many of them are career ending now. I just hope Wood is ok. That was an awful incident & it makes me uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4 users