Round 2: the emptying the dishwasher games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2: the emptying the dishwasher games.

Collingwood aren't going B2B.
No fken chance.

The thing with the Pies is that they were never huge scorers. They just held together defensively. If thats off by just a few % (and it has been this year so far), they are brought back well into the pack.

They just weren't as good as the media wanted people to believe them to be, and thats largely because their forward line isn't that potent.

Reactions: 1 user
2 saints clangers gift the Pies a goal.

Pies fans crying foul, what a joke.

Unbelievable 20 free kicks have been paid and it’s 12minutes to go in 2nd qtr
Theyre going for record frees if they keep going

is alistar nicholson a coliingwood supporter? sounds like it

BT after Cox deliberately fell on the ball and tried to hatch it and was rightly pinged: "I get the rule that you drag it in you've gotta knock it out, but when the objective of the other team is to jump on you and not allow you to knock it out, it does seem strange."

No, it seems like a tackle, you stupid fat-headed fkwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users