Round 2: the emptying the dishwasher games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2: the emptying the dishwasher games.

Seeing players get concussed now us tougher than ever knowing many of them are career ending now. I just hope Wood is ok. That was an awful incident & it makes me uncomfortable.
Not watching the game but got shown the collision. Two Saints players head clash in the marking contest n both then hit their heads on the ground as they dropped. Yep, Woods was an ugly upside down head plant, but the other bloke didn't look a lot better. Surely they'd both be out under the concussion protocols as each copped a double hit to the head.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
St Kilda lacks x factor, plain and simple.

Soooo vanilla
What? Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera, Liam Henry, Owens, Darcy Wilson, Mattaes Phillipou all under 22.

I’d kill for that vanilla on our list.

Reactions: 5 users
who rose? Acker?

2 goals to Monica.
In AFL I reckon Acker is the only one I can recall not being a flop.

Ginnivan was a fail, Guelfi was a fail.

(I’m not counting blonde tips; that’s another conversation)

Pendlebury drops his shoulder looking for the high free kick. Gets tackled. Why isn’t that holding the ball?

Dusty picks up footy gets set upon instantly. Holding the ball.

Get *smile*.

Reactions: 8 users
Stkilda are just a team of individuals.
They don't know when to go fast and when they do they have no idea.
I have not seen sooo many handballs to the feet.

Henry has speed but needs to grow a pair. Freo supporters one thing they said about him doesn't go in hard enough.