Round 2: The garlic Uber ride games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2: The garlic Uber ride games.

We should've closed the game at quarter time against Ninthton. Terrible disposals.

That’s 2 free kicks against DeKoning now that should not have been paid.

Shocking umpiring.

Reactions: 1 users
Some of the frees to Cartoon wow umps pulling them out of everywhere
McKay and Motlop don’t touch them

Reactions: 1 user
That’s 2 free kicks against DeKoning now that should not have been paid.

Shocking umpiring.
I'm watching the flogs in their position and it just changes nothing. They still can't make a simple decision no matter how many there are on field.

Its this the cliff we have been expecting from Geelong for a number of years? Their midfield suddenly looks quite shallow. Their best mids are still a nearly 33 year old butcher called Danger and a nearly 31 year old Guthrie.

Neither of these sides are great IMO. We should have comfortably beaten Carlton last year and Geelong don't look good at all

Reactions: 1 users
Its this the cliff we have been expecting from Geelong for a number of years? Their midfield suddenly looks quite shallow. Their best mids are still a nearly 33 year old butcher called Danger and a nearly 31 year old Guthrie.

Neither of these sides are great IMO. We should have comfortably beaten Carlton last year and Geelong don't look good at all
Duncam amd Menegola also missing as well as Stewrat and Kolodasnij and Henry from their defence.

What happened to Simpsons lad that got KO'd,

Kid was looking to be a pretty good prospect.

Duncam amd Menegola also missing as well as Stewrat and Kolodasnij and Henry from their defence.

What happened to Simpsons lad that got KO'd,

Kid was looking to be a pretty good prospect.

Its the midfield though thats a weak underbelly got them and its full of old blokes, adding an uncontested nearly 32 year old Duncan and a 31 year old Menegola adds to that

interesting watching 2 teams you abhor ..

and a commentary box full of halfwits ..

its perverse fascination ..

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Only wqtched to 1/4 time.
Shocking game with so many turnovers and fumbling.
Will go to bed and read a book.
Good one by Robert Ludlum, very exciting and one to keep you guessing.
Better than watching that rubbish.

The more I see of Cerra, the more I see this like a Treloar / Prestia scenario.

Went for both, but twice now, we've got the better player a year or 2 later.

Reckon we'll look back on Cerra / Taranto in the same way we look at Treloar / Prestia

• Love
Reactions: 6 users