Round 22 - the dead goldfish games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 - the dead goldfish games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Don’t drop this one Giants, Demons and Lions you boring duds.

Cygnets should bring Cwood’s run to an end.

GC in an upset over Geewhinge. There. I said it. Carry on.

Zzzzzzzzz…..

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Paddle Pops win tonight at the Dump (which I'm not 100% will happen) and then it's in our hands to win on Sunday to seal the finals.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Don’t drop this one Giants, Demons and Lions you boring duds.

Cygnets should bring Cwood’s run to an end.

GC in an upset over Geewhinge. There. I said it. Carry on.

Zzzzzzzzz…..
Yeah, it's time for fantasy dreams to finish.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I am expecting the Saints to play their 1 in 50 great games tonight.

Saints by 25.

PS - Brisbane are pretenders and old man Fagan to be replaced by Clarkson.

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Only care about the Lions winning tonight (and us obviously). Ratsarse about the other games.

Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Paddle Pops win tonight at the Dump (which I'm not 100% will happen) and then it's in our hands to win on Sunday to seal the finals.

This would be a good outcome.

I still reckon though that the Aints might win both of their games and the Blues will lose both and will swap spots in the 8. Surely we can win at least one of the remaining two game to make it ourselves.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I am expecting the Saints to play their 1 in 50 great games tonight.

Saints by 25.

PS - Brisbane are pretenders and old man Fagan to be replaced by Clarkson.
yep, i'm getting that feeling too.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
This would be a good outcome.

I still reckon though that the Aints might win both of their games and the Blues will lose both and will swap spots in the 8. Surely we can win at least one of the remaining two game to make it ourselves.

Reckon the Saints only win 1 (tonight) but lose to the Swans next week, meaning they will miss out on % at best (unless the Blooze get flogged in both games).

Dogs will win both their games IMO.

Reckon this could be the ladder as we go into the last 2 games (Calton / Pies and Saints / Sydney). Carlton win, they play finals and we get the Pies at the G in Week 1. Pies win and we have go to Brisbane in Week 1 of finals.

If Carlton win our path is most likely, Pies at the G, Freo in Perth, Geelong at the G.
If the Pies win, then its Lions in Brissy, Pies at the G, Geelong at the G

1660271441549.png

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Reckon the Saints only win 1 (tonight) but lose to the Swans next week, meaning they will miss out on % at best (unless the Blooze get flogged in both games).

Dogs will win both their games IMO.

Reckon this could be the ladder as we go into the last 2 games (Calton / Pies and Saints / Sydney). Carlton win, they play finals and we get the Pies at the G in Week 1. Pies win and we have go to Brisbane in Week 1 of finals.

If Carlton win our path is most likely, Pies at the G, Freo in Perth, Geelong at the G.
If the Pies win, then its Lions in Brissy, Pies at the G, Geelong at the G

View attachment 16279
AFL will have to be careful.
Carltoon might appeal if they finish 9th

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne

I think Brisbane comfortably tonight, but I won’t lose any sleep if the saints get up.

Modern Carlton really do remind me of Richmond in the dark years. in 2000 we missed out on finals after being 9-4. in 2005 we missed out on finals after being 7-2. I think they were 8-2 this year weren’t they?

Time to get CarlNinth trending :mhihi

Reactions: 3 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
So we want Brisbane to win so we are guaranteed finals spot and also less chance to play Brisbane interstate?

Reactions: 2 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Last time they finished 9th they played finals and beat us in week one thanks to the druggies. They're used to everything falling down neatly around them.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Port take Gray out of the side under the reason "managed"

Not playing finals and only one game after this one for them so what is the benefit in managing him?

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
How fken hard is it to put a decent game on Friday night? Especially now when they do it every 6 weeks.
Who's the brain dead kokslap that thought it would be a good idea playing Stkilda Brisbane on a Friday night?
There's no one there
What's on Viceland??

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just do the job Paddle Pops. There's a top 4 spot waiting for you. These are the Aints you're playing....just little boys running around biting your feet.