Game day Tigers v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tigers v Hawks

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The Sonz might have a little extra motivation today having played a game for the Box Hill Hawks.

The Hawks had 3 picks before we selected Tyler.

My tip is for the Sonz to show them the error of their ways, and stick it right up em !!!!

Tiges by 40.

Reactions: 1 users
Feb 25, 2007
Win today and a top 8 berth is sealed. Will move into 7th spot.

Tiges by 34 pts

Reactions: 1 user

OldTiger1967

Tiger Rookie
Jun 3, 2017
The Hawks would love to plunge a stick into our wheel spokes and make those Tiger finals wheels fall off.

This game is not a forgone conclusion, we have to turn up to play!

Reactions: 4 users
Feb 25, 2007
The Hawks would love to plunge a stick into our wheel spokes and make those Tiger finals wheels fall off.

This game is not a forgone conclusion, we have to turn up to play!

Yeah, i hear you but ladder position is everything for teams outside the 8. Meaningless wins don't help their draft position.

Also, they have 4-5 players out, Lewis, Jiath, Wingard, Worpel etc

We should win convincingly, but any margin is fine to tie up a top 8 berth

Feb 25, 2007
Looking forward to honoring Houli, Caddy & Lambert pre game.

Then we've got to switch on. Must start well.

Spot on Oldie. I'll get there early enough to see the boys for their lap of honour. Proud moment it will be for all

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Not sure if we'll slog it out all day and just get over the line, or if we'll be in finals mode and blow the Hawks off the park.

The other option is the 2022 Special. Lose by less than a goal in the last 5 m ins of the match....

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Tigers by six goals in a canter.

We’re finally clicking.

Reactions: 2 users

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Go hard And seal the deal so we can plan our finals assualt. Tiges by 20 pts..:gotiges

Feb 25, 2007
Not sure if we'll slog it out all day and just get over the line, or if we'll be in finals mode and blow the Hawks off the park.

The other option is the 2022 Special. Lose by less than a goal in the last 5 m ins of the match....

We'll take the first option ;) we are moving into finals mode, I think we'll turn it on.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
We're scoring heavily. I want to see the defence tighten up and keep the Hawks to 9 goals or fewer.

Reactions: 4 users