Round 22 - the dead goldfish games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 - the dead goldfish games.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Just do the job Paddle Pops. There's a top 4 spot waiting for you. These are the Aints you're playing....just little boys running around biting your feet.
They’re flakey and I wouldn’t be surprised if they drop their lunch again.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Main concern about this game is how well the ex Tiges do to keep us on our toes.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Sp-rayner sprays another shot on goal, should've been a spray painter.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
If De Goey isn't fit to tie Dusty's boots, Rayner isn't fit to lick said boots. When Dermie said that Dusty would be a waddler, he should have reserved that moniker for Rayner.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Paddle Pops are only winnable at their ground. These morons will be out of the finals in straight sets.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
The good news is we're likely to cop the Bears in week 1 of the finals. They are frontrunners. They grow a leg up there but if we can't beat them we're better off with the draft pick.

Reactions: 1 users