Round 22 - the dead goldfish games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 - the dead goldfish games.

There’s some Arsendon supporter going beserk and yelling at the players. You can hear him on the coverage he’s going off so badly….hah hah hah.

Reactions: 1 user
There’s some Arsendon supporter going beserk and yelling at the players. You can hear him on the coverage he’s going off so badly….hah hah hah.
Just heard it too. If Brown had shut up we could've heard it clearer. Something like 'shockingly embarassing' or maybe the F word in between.

Poor Bummers.

Geez Arsendon are pathetic. I know it's a dead rubber but if we have designs on a big September we need to do a number on these losers next week.

Last edited:
Essendon haven't put the cue on the rack they've put the billiard table on eBay.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users