Round 3: The quinoa games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3: The quinoa games.

Tell you what, I wouldn’t say umpiring is easy in Australian Rules, but FMD these guys make it MUCH MUCH harder than it actually is just the same.

Reactions: 5 users
Yeah currently 1st and 2nd.....wow. Cartoon have lolnorf, Cows, Aints, Wet Coke before the Paddle Pops at home. All made. Let's just get Richmond out of the way first.....
Fixturing getting some teams off to a nice start.

Reactions: 3 users
So I guess the Saints pushed for their 150th anniversary to be at the MCG as they thought it would be a big crowd. Looks like the crowd at the game wouldn't even fill Marvel. Might as well have closed the entire Level 4 area.

Reactions: 1 user
So I guess the Saints pushed for their 150th anniversary to be at the MCG as they thought it would be a big crowd. Looks like the crowd at the game wouldn't even fill Marvel. Might as well have closed the entire Level 4 area.
Also a freezing cold night. Sick and tired of listening to these promos especially with Wossy rambling on. Get this sh!t out of the way tonight.

• Haha
First thing the commentary team says is "a big crowd in"!!! Haha. Mo-one on Level 4, seats galore in Level 1.

How good is Caminiti? My niece knows him from Carey Grammar and told me he had big praise.

I'm confused. Aren't Essendon premiership favourites? They beat the Hawks in Round 1 you know.

Oh dear, Bonger fans have just realised that they had got way ahead of themselves, what a shame:))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users