Round 3: The quinoa games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3: The quinoa games.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Any chance anyone of the 4 umps paying a free against Cripps for throwing the ball? That’s all he does you’d think he was playing rugby

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
100,000 plus per day day otherwise.
Victorians would pay to watch Snails race..
That wouldnt change for me that Adelaide Grand Prix was much better, it had a carnival festive feel then just watch the race and bolt home and I'm a Victorian.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Giants hit the front
McKay drops ball no free 15m out Then ump pays free to blues for dissent over call
unbelievable giving blues the lead
all over giants player waving his arms yelling how was that not a free
AFL umps lost the plot

Reactions: 6 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Just paid a mark to Young in thir goal square from probably 5-6m kick off the ground. Umps been heavily in favour of the blues the last few minutes.

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
The dissent rule continues to be the dumbest rule brought into the game...my god the utter moronic stupidity of this thoughtless rule ,Thinking players questioning umps was why kids no longer wanted to umpire is utter stupudity

Reactions: 5 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The Carlton medical girls maybe wanna concentrate on the game and their job instead of giggling and looking on the big screen all the time to see if they’re on tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Giants hit the front
McKay drops ball no free 15m out Then ump pays free to blues for dissent over call
AFL umps lost the plot
A truly horrendous umpiring decision

Reactions: 5 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Lucky for that umpire (who is a serial 50m penalty applier) that Carlton are gonna win by more than a goal.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Giants hit the front
AFL umps lost the plot
This goes into the “Hall of Fame” for worst decisions ever.

Reactions: 1 user