Round 4: the root canal games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 4: the root canal games.

Huns don't play away in Melbourne until Round 11 against Cartoon. Kiss from the AholeFL.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
FMD so many goal reviews these goal umpires are incompetent
They stand underneath the ball and can’t figure out If it went through or not
There was one goal umpire in the Cats Dogs game that was clearly incompetent and should never umpire again. He called for a review on so many decisions it was beyond a joke. He was the one involved in the mark belatedly paid to Stengle. But the worse one was a where a player got tackled (can't recall who) and he clearly kicked the ball as he was tackled and it went through for a goal with no one on the goal line. Missed the post by a long way. He told the umpire that he thought it was a goal but just wanted to check :rolleyes:. Check what????

If you can't make basic calls and have to rely on the *smile* ARC then *smile* off and let someone else do it. Absolute incompetence.

Reactions: 9 users
There was one goal umpire in the Cats Dogs game that was clearly incompetent and should never umpire again. He called for a review on so many decisions it was beyond a joke. He was the one involved in the mark belatedly paid to Stengle. But the worse one was a where a player got tackled (can't recall who) and he clearly kicked the ball as he was tackled and it went through for a goal with no one on the goal line. Missed the post by a long way. He told the umpire that he thought it was a goal but just wanted to check :rolleyes:. Check what????

If you can't make basic calls and have to rely on the *smile* ARC then *smile* off and let someone else do it. Absolute incompetence.
Yeah, I remember this one. This goal umpire says “I just wanna check” and I’m waiting for the field umpire to ask “check for what mate?”

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, I remember this one. This goal umpire says “I just wanna check” and I’m waiting for the field umpire to ask “check for what mate?”
If was that umpire I would have just said "WTF are you talking about; it's a goal. No review!"

Lefau hasn’t laid a tackle would’ve thought with his pace he could run them down need to do more when balls on the ground

Watching Hawks go forward was like watching the Tiges today. They should have won that

Reactions: 1 user
Same for Carlton, they have crows next week. Let's face it blues should be 2-2. If not for the 3 we had injured in the game we would have won. Today freo got robbed

Let's see how Carlton goes from rounds 6 to 10

RD 6 GWS
RD 7 Geelong
RD 8 Collingwood
RD 9 Melbourne
RD 10 Sydney
The Blues beat all those last year (including two of them in finals) and people still said they were no good, so let's all save the trouble of waiting and just get stuck in now: soft, spoiled, lazy, overrated, pea-hearted pretenders who still p1ss the bed, get constantly loved up by the umpires and enjoy crotechting, choosing soft pastel shades for bed linens and trying on outfits in their spare time.

It will be me saying it (losses) or you (wins) or both (losses).

I feel better already.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
The Blues beat all those last year (including two of them in finals) and people still said they were no good, so let's all save the trouble of waiting and just get stuck in now: soft, spoiled, lazy, overrated, pea-hearted pretenders who still p1ss the bed, get constantly loved up by the umpires and enjoy crotechting, choosing soft pastel shades for bed linens and trying on outfits in their spare time.

I feel better already.

Last year is last year. it's like saying Pies will win the flag cause they won it last year.

Without a doubt blues are the umpires pets the free kick differential confirms that and McKay and Curnow play for free kicks it's as obvious as when Ben Brown was failing all over the place and the umps got sucked in'

I do believe Carlton is overrated but that is just my opinion and that block of games will tell if Carlton are real contenders or pretenders, I'm going with the latter but I guess the proof will be in the pudding when these games have been played.

Reactions: 2 users

I feel better already.
Pastels were last season, its all bold prints at the moment BB. If you're gunna *smile* the bed, do it in style.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Without a doubt blues are the umpires pets the free kick differential confirms that and McKay and Curnow play for free kicks it's as obvious as when Ben Brown was failing all over the place and the umps got sucked in'
I read this morning Freo players were frustrated that their forwards weren’t getting the same free kicks as the Carlton forwards

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users