Round 4 - Werribee v Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 4 - Werribee v Richmond

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
So far, Lloyd seems to be way ahead of Miles in terms of winning possession and using it.

Garthwaite starring. Moore busy but wasteful. CuJo a couple of touches and is a deadeye *smile* in front of goal. Ellis quiet.

Soldo started well. I loved the fend off he gave. Not panicking when in a contested situation. Nice tackle too. Doing the small follow-up stuff after the hitout.

Goals to Chol, CuJo and Grewar. 24-14 lead after 20 minutes.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Dominated that second part of the quarter.

Should be further in front.

Lloyd and Garthwaite the stand outs.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Good play and goal from Cellis. Werribee Zookeepers starting to feel the thrashing coming on so push and shove is the only other way for them.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The Bees are looking to be in more *smile* than a Werribee duck.

Goal, Stengle - RFC 50 - Werribee Ducks -15

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Too easy. Stengle and Chol taking the *smile*.

Biggest disappointment is Bolton.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
First seconds game I've watched this year. We must be flag favorites.

Townsend would run amok at this level.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
TigerForce said:
*smile*....I just realised you're CC.....bloody change of names. :hihi

Smoking Aces said:
Too easy. Stengle and Chol taking the p!ss.

I’d like to think a big second half is coming, hardly even seen him, I’d like Ellis C getting a bit more pill too, especially with Miles having the hard tag. Nice little signs from the new big boys at this point.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Smoking Aces said:
Too easy. Stengle and Chol taking the p!ss.

Not many of the younger brigade pushing for 1st team claims have really impressed in that first half imo. C Ellis and Menadue not sighted much. As you say Bolton virtually non-existent. Chol I just reckon he'd get found out at AFL level very quickly. Garthwaite is very impressive to me. Looks the closest to getting there but how do you dislodge a Rance, Astbury or Grimes? Maybe in the guns to take Broad's place in the future.