Round 5 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 other games

BS free to Cripps held up waited for the opponent then felll forward there.

Geez they pay some *smile* Free Kicks.

And another free kick goal to the Blues.

Liam Jones what a donut. Gets a free in D50, kicks across goal to a 1 on 1 20m out from gial, and gets to Butler for a goal on the goal line. What a dumb kick.

Butler in the goal square gets another..

Great pass from King there kids showing some promise

Liam Jones what a donut. Gets a free in D50, kicks across goal to a 1 on 1 20m out from gial, and gets to Butler for a goal on the goal line. What a dumb kick.

Justice for the BS Cripps free that ended with a goal to Martin.

Saints have got a case of the Richmonds after half time ....running up and down in the one spot.

Not much more that gives me the *smile* than listening to Jab Watson. Seriously if Tim wasn't his daddy he'd never have gotten that gig!
Totally fail to see what he adds. He doesn’t seem to understand that the game is being televised. The name Captain Obvious suits him so well.

The Aints are home. Could be a big improver this year ... if they can do it away from Marvel.

Reactions: 1 user
Docherty would be the most overrated footballer in the comp
He is softer at the contest then Short.

Look again. Sure, one big error there gifted Butler an easy one. But Jones' intercept marking has been impressive; against a FL that embarassed our defence. Taken 11m in total. I'd happily take that from anyone in our BL at present.

Once again pick 56 Bulter is out shinning Hill.
I will continue this all year.
Hill was worth at best a 2nd rounder, not 2 first rounders.
Bedside run and carry what else does he do?
Tonight 8 touches.
The Decision to give away 2 quality picks will always come back to haunt the club.

Battle played like Carey last week and tonight he kicked like donkey and played more like Ezra Poyas

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user