Round 6 Changes verses the Dees - ANZAC eve | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 Changes verses the Dees - ANZAC eve

We wont win against the Dees either. Their midfield brigade is too strong for our mids.

Since we wont win the flag, obviously, the only thing I dont want to happen is for the Cats to win it. And I am getting worried, for the first time in years, that this year they will win.

Melb is peaking too early. The cats can beat all other contenders.
Aside from us winning it, there would be nothing better than seeing Melbourne beat Geelong in the Grand Final. Can you imagine it? It would do C.Snott's head in. Geelong losing another GF to a side going for back-to-back ... a side who has been no-hopers for much of his footballing life.
Make it happen.

Reactions: 1 user
out Aarts and Jack R ( he’s a liability this year )
in Gibcus and K Mac
parker as medical sub.
ca’t understan the calls for Ross to be dropped.
he was in our best yesterday.
Ross isn’t a 3 time premiership player, so he gets cut no slack.
Different standards for different players, flemmo

Out: Parker Miller Ross Graham
In: Stack Lambert Macintosh Soldo

Balta to the backline.

Soldo and Nank to work over Gawn.
If as you wrote, Balta to the back line then who is capable of kicking goals for us.
Jack is past it and Lynch is not in good form, dropping marks.

It’s a bit of a criticism of mine UK. Players are quiet for large patches of the game, the drift in for a beaut cameo, then drift out again.
Frustrating.
To me that was the trouble with Chol. He would have been great if only he didn't go missing too often when needed

If as you wrote, Balta to the back line then who is capable of kicking goals for us.
Jack is past it and Lynch is not in good form, dropping marks.
Lynch was irrepressible last week
Reckon we were just *smile* yesterday.
This time last week I was confident.
Last night I doubted.
Now, ableit a few drinks deep, I am confident.
Let's do these pricks on the big stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Play Lambert, Stack and Clark. We lack everything they have.

Reactions: 1 users
Out Parker, Castagna, Graham, Riewoldt, Miller, Edwards

In Stack, MRioli, Soldo, Grimes, Lambert, Mansell.

Can’t possibly play Edwards again
Enough !!
It’s not Superannuation!!
It’s a footy club

• Dislike
Reactions: 6 users
Not sure about "hilarious" though, craig.
Reckon I would drop dead from surprise if that were to eventruate!!
Nah it would be fun to watch the media sucks and sycophants with their pisss boiling over their darlings being rolled over!

Nah it would be fun to watch the media sucks and sycophants with their pisss boiling over it, making excuse after excuse for them.
Media wouldn't what to do with themselves.
Imagine Robbo, for one, trying to explain that!!