Round 6 Changes verses the Dees - ANZAC eve | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 Changes verses the Dees - ANZAC eve

All very interesting to read.
Nevertheless, the selectors will make their decisions and that will be that.
The way the Demons are playing it would not matter one iota who comes in we will struggle.
Love to be wrong but we will certainly be the underdog this week.

MJ Rioli to pay only in the forward 50 arc. At the feet of Lynch, Balta, Jack, Soldo or whoever. Harass, Rove, crumb, tackle. No flying with the pack. Strict instructions. Just do it!
Yes, I thought Rioli had more presence than Stack.
Stack was on the outside receiving.
Rioli has more presence weaving through the field of play.
I am not disheartened because we had 61-51 inside 50s versus Adelaide.

Reactions: 1 users
Rioli has more presence through the field of play.
Agree re Adelaide game.
I was fuming Saturday but on reflection it's a game we let slip through.
I thought the 2nd half we had the general play but we're obviously stopped by the extra 3 players.
Some pace coming in.
I'm still bullish.

Reactions: 2 users
Rioli has more presence through the field of play.
I truly believe this is the area that we must improve greatly. To have so many opportunities, we must learn and develop a change in play patterns for when this occurs. This will makes us a better team. When all is going well play the kick long strategy, when teams fully flood, we must develop the different way of getting the ball to our forwards.

Reactions: 1 user
That Handbagger John Holmes grabs the ball after it came off the Hawks player and went over the line, trying to influence the ump to give him a free. Bunch of f***** cheats!!

Fritch will fantasise about tattooing Nathan Broad across his girlfriends breast next week

In Dusty but until he comes back Tigers are going to suffer as he stabilises Tigers make up. He is the missing link all teams need to be be vey competitive.
Eventually we have to learn to live and play without Dusty and this period is the time we need to look at doing so.

Reactions: 2 users
I would bring in Mansell to run with one of their mids and Soldo to nullify their rucks. MRJ to replace George, and Stack to replace Parker. Lambert and McIntosh in also. So we have a few options here.
Too many changes for the MC to contemplate valid as they are