Round 6 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 other games

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
After 18 months of pissing and moaning how funny is it now watching these Campaigners having to play everywhere BUT CRAPDINIA PARK !!!

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
For a "so called" good player, Diverfield is a terrible kick

Reactions: 2 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
How does the hub thing work for umpires??

Are we a chance of NOT having Chamberlain the oxygen thief for a block of games?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Seems like Brisbane doing the same as last year when coming up against the better teams yet all the commentators can state is inaccuracy (as they did in the elim final last year). Its bloody lazy to just describe it as inaccurate.

2 out of 6 behinds were rushed and were rushed in general play not touched on the line and the thing I have noticed (and this is a general trend for Brisbane) is against the better defences who defend the corridor better, they seem to get more shots from further out and also wider, hence lower % kicks.

Its plain lazy to just describe it as inaccurate as if every shot at goal has the same % of success.

Reactions: 4 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Umpires were in the Qld hubs so I assume they will have travelled into the new ones as well.

I think Essendon are bunking with them.

Surprised me a bit, though it would be the Pies, especially with Daddy Long legs spooning Razor every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
He's done that all his career though!
What’s happened to holding the ball frees? Been at least 4 examples that were frees last week and not paid this week? And stupid razor umpiring again?

Absolute balls up again from rules on the run

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
You just answered you're own question.............. Rayzor.

Wish someone would've forgotten to pack that *smile* in their luggage.