Round 6 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 other games

Barkdog

Tiger Rookie
May 5, 2004
Bendigo
Are Gee-whine playing some sort of hybrid football-cricket game.....they appeal more than Indian spinners

Reactions: 1 users

OldTiger1967

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 3, 2017
A total of 6 goals in a half of footy. This is not the game I grew up with and played and loved.
It's a modified version to fit within TV guides.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Selwood gets tackled and drops the ball. Bruce says “he was lucky not to get penalised for that.”

Oh Bruce, you must be new around here... :rotfl2

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Imagine if you were the best team with the best player, and got out to a 22-point lead against a team of old crocks who lost two midfielders before quarter time, only for them to kick the next seven goals. Surely the best player in the comp will do something about that?

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Brisbane were doomed once David King said he was chips in on the Lions

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
That last goal that Rowan got, a Lions defender was frog marched out of the contest, the umpires are blind.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
In one 5 second piece of play both Selwood then Dangerfield both more 8nterested in flopping and falling. So odd.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Shades of our final against them, should have been 5 goals up at halftime and now getting overrun.
I don't believe in shoulda. As pointed out in this thread and after our final , their misses come from far and wide, because they don't have anything approaching a decent key forward to allow them to threaten the hot spot.