Round 6 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 other games

Only good thing about Geesook and Bummers winning is that the fans will start getting ahead of emselves which will make the fall come the business end of the season even more delicious.

Even tonight, everyone falling over themselves about the Bummers, but they beat a team that would have lost to every team in the comp tonight.

My tip now will be IF the Bombers make finals, they will stumble into the lower half of the 8 and as with their usual finals form, beaten comfortably in their only final.

North were useless tonight and the Bummers could only beat them by 14 points.

Reactions: 1 users
Even tonight, everyone falling over themselves about the Bummers, but they beat a team that would have lost to every team in the comp tonight.

My tip now will be IF the Bombers make finals, they will stumble into the lower half of the 8 and as with their usual finals form, beaten comfortably in their only final.

North were useless tonight and the Bummers could only beat them by 14 points.

Kangas are Dire they are not going anywhere for quite some time.

Zero presence for a Big Man .........probably too many soy lattes.

Cant run looks like hes got clown shoes on.

Its North fault. Why pick him???
Clumsy prefers the dry, miniature ground.
He dosent like big grounds, wet and windy.
I bet he gets a free kick early next week to give him some confidence

If they get some offers for Sideshow Bob at the end of the year, particularly if its a late 1st, early 2nd. I'd be doing that without even a 2nd thought

North and Hawthorn could merge tomorrow and they still wouldn't make the 8.
Seriously who died and made every North player tough?
Couldnt have been Shaw he was the biggest cat.
Higgins can't handle big grounds.
Tarrant is there only true defender.
Sympkin is good. Zurfart is ok up forward but then they have 15 or 16 terrible footballers running around.
Pittard, Williams, Hall, Atley and Campbell
They would struggle to get a game a Box Hill

If they get some offers for Sideshow Bob at the end of the year, particularly if its a late 1st, early 2nd. I'd be doing that without even a 2nd thought

Won't get a first rounder, unless Stkilda or Melbourne are interested..
Has he kicked a goal outside of the Docklands? Im serious

Their key men are Goldstein (32), Higgins(32), Tarrant (31), Cunnington(29), Zeibell(29).

There isn't much coming up in replacements either.

Lots of similar one paced types Hall, Ahern, Dumont, Anderson Tyson through the middle and Williams, McDonald, MacMillan and Atley down back.

Simpkin, Thomas, Taylor and Zurhaar are likely types but there just isnt enough coming through at Arden Street.

Polec and Pittard were not the best additions and are too flakey hence the Kochies flicked em both.

Durdin and Garner are injury plagued and Mason Wood has fallen from form and favour.

They lack dynamism in their footy and across the Park.

yet they still manage to beat us ..............go figure

Reactions: 1 user
Can someone explain to the Bombers that bleach is a disinfectant but putting it in your hair won't protect you from COVID.

Maybe it's not anything to help with Covid. Bleach has been popular amongst some pro cyclists at times apparently, or so I have been told.

Just wondering ... lot of guys sporting bleached hair in '20.

Their key men are Goldstein (32), Higgins(32), Tarrant (31), Cunnington(29), Zeibell(29).

There isn't much coming up in replacements either.

Lots of similar one paced types Hall, Ahern, Dumont, Anderson Tyson through the middle and Williams, McDonald, MacMillan and Atley down back.

Simpkin, Thomas, Taylor and Zurhaar are likely types but there just isnt enough coming through at Arden Street.

Polec and Pittard were not the best additions and are too flakey hence the Kochies flicked em both.

Durdin and Garner are injury plagued and Mason Wood has fallen from form and favour.

They lack dynamism in their footy and across the Park.

yet they still manage to beat us ..............go figure
Agree with you; pretty accurate summation, although even top teams usually only have 4/5 A-graders (eg, .us with the big 4 back in the day). But it looks if they will be without Cunnington and Zeibell when they play us. They usually play match-winning games against us so we will have no excuses. Except I just thought of all our 'outs'. Maybe we'll get another tough game. We must go in hard on them.

But never forget their attempt to rip Dusty from us when he reached free agency. I really like Zurhaar. Very hard at it, put on some fierce bumps again tonight, and dangerous around goal.
When his contract comes up and we get an opportunity, should make a payback offer to entice him out of there.
He'd end up thanking us.

H&A games to players under 22

YearAdelBrisCarlCollEssFremGeelG.C.GWSHawMelbN.M.P.A.RichSt.KSydW.C.W.B.

After going all-in and fielding the oldest-ever team in 2016, only to blow up after a 9-0 start, North haven't invested nearly enough in development to get back to the top. But then they famously don't bottom out, and probably can't afford to.

Still think they're dangerous next week. They bullied us last year without some of our leaders.

If we have really changed our tune on this season.
Next weeks game will give us the answer.
North with be without Cunington and Ziebel.
they play as they did tonight we'll get them. they let Essendoom's downhill skiers play well against them....
Also this yr they don't have thier precious little roof as it was always supposed to be this yr.

They worry me.
They slapped the *smile* out of us one night in tassie, when we were flying.
If we have a boggy team.
North is it.
Them & Dogs always trouble us but we always play them on thier turf, very rarely on ours.