Round 7....... Those Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7....... Those Other Games

Sheer number of possessions is one of the most misleading statistics out there. Essendon midfield rack up numbers every week with little positive effect.

Reactions: 1 users
Sheer number of possessions is one of the most misleading statistics out there. Essendon midfield rack up numbers every week with little positive effect.
Yeah, I watch Merrett coz he's in my supercoach team, great for racking up points but he does NOTHING with the ball

Looks like a fair hip and shoulder - no head high contact - when shepperding within a few metres of the ball carrier is also a free kick now.

This game is a disgrace. Not anything like Australian Rules now. Nearly all contact is a free kick it seems.

Might as well call it Australian Rules Basketball.
STAND !

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
My Lord I’m disappointed with how Andy McGrath has turned out.

Reactions: 1 user
What a shoot show that shot at goal from Buddy was. Umpire awards it a point, play recommences as Brisbane kick it back in but nooo....stop play, bring the ball back and review it! The review shows the ball over the line before it was touched and should be a goal to Bud. But no the spineless reviewer sits on the fence and it's awarded a behind. What a farce.

How's Channel 7.....they show 'the Best stuff' plays of some of this round's games and yet only Kennedy's 700th goal overtakes anything we did.....FMD.

Just as bad with the Sunday Footy Show this morning. Zero on our win.

Reactions: 3 users
Got to wonder how much development, or lack thereof, plays a part in these underwhelming high draft picks.

Very little improvement in McGrath since he has been drafted. Got into the midfield, and the only extra touches he is getting are the clearances, no additional touches in chains of play which you would expect.

The below strikes me as a serious lack of development IMO.

1651392221851.png

How's Channel 7.....they show 'the Best stuff' plays of some of this round's games and yet only Kennedy's 700th goal overtakes anything we did.....FMD.

Just as bad with the Sunday Footy Show this morning. Zero on our win.
Not surprised on SFS. They’ve got no attention span. They barely cover the Saturday afternoon games, that’s if they can be bothered taking time out from throwing puerile insults at each other.