Round 7: your partner’s Tupperware party games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: your partner’s Tupperware party games.

Everyone can settle down now. We've found the real Essendon. Normal service can now be resumed.

Reactions: 3 users
I don’t think it’s success, I think it’s more the anticipation that we will stuff up the passage of play. In the dynasty years we more often than not finished a great passage of play with a positive outcome. Be that a great pack mark, run down tackle, freakish goal, accurate set shot, fend off, etc.. Now, I feel we watch the game and rather than get our energy levels peaking we wait for the inevitable *smile* up to occur so the disappointment is not as great.
when we were real bad we were also loud .... when something went right

I'm watching the tigers game at my brother and nephews place both Mad Geelong supporters. They are sitting there watching the game with a big smirk on their faces. Not much I can say except we are rubbish

I'm watching the tigers game at my brother and nephews place both Mad Geelong supporters. They are sitting there watching the game with a big smirk on their faces. Not much I can say except we are rubbish
3 flags mate 3 flags in which the Tigers torched the Cats in ever more painful ways as we acheived each one

17 - QF

19 - PF

20 - GF

Reactions: 1 user
Adelaide are a good example to follow in rebounding from a rapid tumble down the ladder.

Reactions: 2 users