Round 7: your partner’s Tupperware party games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: your partner’s Tupperware party games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Sorry, going early this week because I wanna flag the fact I am missing Thursday night games. I don’t like Richmond playing in them, but anyone else is ok. Credit to the AFL ….they’ve sucked me in.

Won’t be surprised to see them all season long next year. Right now I’m stuck with Netball: Centre Circle on Foxtel 505.

Happy to take alternative suggestions. Maybe Cowboys v Sharks….

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Guess what my wife asks me to watch just now on TV? A tupperware televisual promotion.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Guess what my wife asks me to watch just now on TV? A tupperware televisual promotion.
Be careful. It’s serious stuff to some. Just nod politely and say “The snap lock bread container looks interesting.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Be careful. It’s serious stuff to some. Just nod politely and say “The snap lock bread container looks interesting.”
How did you know that is what the product in question at the time was?

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If Saints are fair dinkum and want to be considered as contenders, they should belt the Kochies tonight.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The fraud that is Dixon is just doing typical fraud things. Playing behind. Mising the ball. Missing the tackle. Pathetic as usual.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Is Bachar still the only player ever to be pinged for HTB after marking a ball that wasn't 15?

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The fraud that is Dixon is just doing typical fraud things. Playing behind. Mising the ball. Missing the tackle. Pathetic as usual.
Somebody should ask Karen Cornes how much he thinks they’re paying him…..