Round 7: your partner’s Tupperware party games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: your partner’s Tupperware party games.

Get your lazy campaigners into gear then BB so youse can defend your Flag honour.

Tigers aren't going to be able to assist your lot in that venture thats for certain.
Fat chance. Another season down the drain for us it seems, although I'm not surprised, more disappointed. Not getting carried away with beating a reserve-grade WCE last night, either.

The positive for Richmond is, at least next week will be a win.

Reactions: 1 user
Fat chance. Another season down the drain for us it seems, although I'm not surprised, more disappointed. Not getting carried away with beating a reserve-grade WCE last night, either.

Wouldnt count on it just yet ......................... No One shiiits the bed better than the Tigers when they do it!! No One. :mhihi

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Not even confident of that at the G any more. Our bad is utter crap, like today and Swans game. At least you have the best true CHF in the game now. Prefer Charlie Kurnow to Cameron - better high mark and both great goal kicks.

Can’t help but admire the way the pies go about it. That coach of theirs has them up and about.

Calling it now - Magpies will win the flag and tie even on 16 flags with Carlton and Essendon. It hurt enough when the Bombers caught up in 2000, and it's going to be like another kick in the balls this September.

Hmm, you may be right, but I was around when the Colliwobles were around and they do have a way of losing finals.

Not to mention that Geelong stand in their way, FFS when are the codgers going to fall off a cliff?

DS

They lost 2 Finals last year by less than a goal, like they always do
Spot on
The Media are slapping themselves.
'They always win the close ones'.
No they don't when it counts.
Lost to Geelong by 6pts and to Sydney by 1pt both in September 2022.
I recall GWS were hot hot favourites in 2016 and they didn't even make the GF.
The mighty Crows in 17.
Collingwood in 2011.
This is Collingwood 27 losing GF's and there last loss against a team that couldn't win at the MCG.

That's why kids shouldn't get carried away too early.
Rankine 1 goal.
And Rachelle, no punching the air today. 0.4
Now Adelaide will nose dive back where they belong in the bottom 6
Where was Walker today.
Where was that bean pole Kano slaps himself over.
He did sweet FA today