Round 7: your partner’s Tupperware party games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: your partner’s Tupperware party games.

Pies just don’t lose close games you just knew they would come back and win - reminds me of us once upon a time

Reactions: 1 users
I called them lucky last year but no longer flukes. Fly has them playing desperate footy with an unbelievable fitness base

Reactions: 1 user
Crows were pathetic at ground level the last 8 minutes. Out muscled, out run, couldn’t protect anything on the outside.

Also look at Fly's assistants. Makes a huge difference. Dimma surrounded himself with Turkeys
Yep. Even how old is Sidearse? How can he run for 4 quarters? Just shows we're still in 2017-2020 bathwater.

I was glad Fly deserved to get a coaching spot, but why this f*cking team!!!!

What a walk-in for Oleg. Gets delisted by a dud team (that bet us today) and has a chance to play finals with a premiership favourite.

Starting top get some 2010 vibes percolating this season.

Tigers - arrseholed

Skunks,, and Saints playing around in the top 8.,

Calling it now - Magpies will win the flag and tie even on 16 flags with Carlton and Essendon. It hurt enough when the Bombers caught up in 2000, and it's going to be like another kick in the balls this September.

Calling it now - Magpies will win the flag and tie even on 16 flags with Carlton and Essendon. It hurt enough when the Bombers caught up in 2000, and it's going to be like another kick in the balls this September.
Get your lazy campaigners into gear then BB so youse can defend your Flag honour.

Tigers aren't going to be able to assist your lot in that venture thats for certain.

Hoping for an August wheels off same as the Deez last season

Reactions: 1 user