Round 9 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 Other Games

We will have to be at our very best Tuesday night.
They looked very good and composed last night.
Heaps of very good players.
Be a bit off and we could be in trouble.
Need to play just like our last game.

Totally agree ,but all due respect that was essendon they played I think there real test will be against us they will go in favourite.

What great start to round 9, we pumped the Dogs, Carlton showed they are still a laughing stock, and Essendon proved they are a team of try hards.
The Eagles will pump Geelong, the Dockers beating Copyingwood will be the icing on the cake.

Reactions: 2 users
A team that won by 10 goals didn't win the hit-outs lost by 9, clearances lost by 5 and centre clearances lost by 6, 13 to 7. Think Dimma might be having a look at that stat.

Last edited:
and zorko too

Not sure he'd get past our no *smile* head policy @eZyT ..... part of the reason I have this disdain for Brisbane is the way they carry themselves and in particular their 'tough guy' persona. Starts at the top and tho he may well be a great fella. .... comes across as a knob of the highest order!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Grimes will ride Cameron like a Harley on Tuezdey night.
Let's make Brisbane rethink the 5 year 750k deal.
They actually believe they will win a flag on the back of 180cm/ 78kg footballer.
The first thing i would do if they were the opppstion in the GF, is Mark Yates him.

Can you get 2 more underwhelming forward lines than the 2 shown in the North v Crows game. 0-0 draw.

Wouldn't want to get too much bad weather up at Metricon. .... broadcast wing is gonna turn to absolute crap. Looking extremely patchy!

Reactions: 1 user
And so it continues for the Crows, Matthew Nicks would be wishing that he was Stevie Nicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Mmmmm looks like I was completely wrong about nth crows. Crows are even a shambles against the 2nd worst team.

Reactions: 1 users
Crows are kinda like us in 2010, only three years older!

Edit: Not true. There was a Will Hamill who played for Brisbane in 2007 who boosted the average age. They're only two years older than our 2010 team.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user