Round 9 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 Other Games

Melbourne Boss says 'un-Melbourne-like performance", could have fooled me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Yep.... the Dunstall - Pavlich Consultancy Group has worked a treat for the organisation .... clubs'll be falling over themselves to get em on board next year!

They're hamstrung to an extent by contracts. Need to go further backwards before they can start going forward.

Reactions: 1 user
Geez Adelaide are rubbish.

I think Nicks goes home to his wife at night and asks her if Adelaide were any good, and she says no. He'll always ask "tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies"

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Hard to believe many of these blokes played in a grand final.

I was about to ask when was the club to have fallen so far so quickly.

Then I remembered the dogs!

Geez Adelaide are rubbish.

I think Nicks goes home to his wife at night and asks her if Adelaide were any good, and she says no. He'll always ask "tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies"
Change the club song to 'Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" or 'The Edge Of Seventeen' (losses)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
3 years ago they were a devastating scoring machine. Now a total mess.

It feels great that the Mighty Tigers broke them.

We actually did break them.

The only thing they had to play for in 2018 was beating us when they did so in round 3 or whatever it was they had just achieved what they unfortunately spent their pre season focusing on ...................... beating us.

Once achieved they had nowhere to go, and then started to fall away when it was evident that beating us was not the panacaea they though it would be.

The Crows were not a close unit of mates they were a contrived outfit that had a dominant season with numerous blokes having dominant seasons, Betts,Sloane, the Crouches, Talia, Lever, Laird, Atkins, Jacobs, Tex, and T Lynch.

They did lose Brodie Smith to an ACL from memory.

The Tigers fractured them on Grand Final Day and the camp did the rest.

Reactions: 2 users
It feels great that the Mighty Tigers broke them.

I reckon there always must have been a weird balance of personalities. Something never quite gelled.
1. Phil Walsh. 2. Massive interal pressure and build up to win it for Phil. 3. Everything going swimmingly. 4. They stuff it up. 5. The camp. 6. Massive divisions. 7. Exodus 8. Here we are.

I reckon there always must have been a weird balance of personalities. Something never quite gelled.
1. Phil Walsh. 2. Massive interal pressure and build up to win it for Phil. 3. Everything going swimmingly. 4. They stuff it up. 5. The camp. 6. Massive divisions. 7. Exodus 8. Here we are.
Not to mention the plane ticket for the Cup.
Gee, they just got absolutely hammered by a team who recently managed two goals against us - and we don't go in for big wins.
:vomit
I couldn't find the dog-poo smiley.

Reactions: 1 user

How about The dud Pkye?

We actually did break them.

The only thing they had to play for in 2018 was beating us when they did so in round 3 or whatever it was they had just achieved what they unfortunately spent their pre season focusing on ...................... beating us.

Once achieved they had nowhere to go, and then started to fall away when it was evident that beating us was not the panacaea they though it would be.

The Crows were not a close unit of mates they were a contrived outfit that had a dominant season with numerous blokes having dominant seasons, Betts,Sloane, the Crouches, Talia, Lever, Laird, Atkins, Jacobs, Tex, and T Lynch.

They did lose Brodie Smith to an ACL from memory.

The Tigers fractured them on Grand Final Day and the camp did the rest.

Yeah you look at the W/L record since that win for Adelaide for redemption in Rd 2 2018 and Adelaide have won 21, lost 30 in 51 games. We have won 42, lost 13 and drawn 1 in 56 games. Chalk and cheese.

If Adelaide don’t beat Melbourne next week, we could have our first winless team since Fitzroy.