Round 9 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 Other Games

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Surely Goodwin can't keep his job, can't coach, can't develop talent

Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Ah well the new Dusty has saved the day.... was looking forward to a goalless dees and Garry Lyon's bottom lip slobbering on the desk for the half time wrap!
I reckon Gawwy might get savage. Can you please give me a quick summary of what he says later. I'm watching on CH.7 - just for the great commentary!

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I reckon Gawwy might get savage. Can you please give me a quick summary of what he says later. I'm watching on CH.7 - just for the great commentary!

He's not happy. Probably the most animated I've seen him.

Looks about as angry as Brownless was when he found out Gawwy had been banging his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
It's an absolute joke having lyon doing melbourne games. The whole halftime they've spoken about how *smile* melbourne and said nothing about port's dominate performance.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Gaddy Lyon going off about the Dees. Pathetic he called them :rotfl2

What’s up Gaddy? Three weeks ago they were *smile*; then they were great; Petracca and Oliver 2 best mids in the game; now they’re *smile* again:rotfl2

I’ll save you the trouble Gaddy. They are absolutely shithouse. Can’t kick can’t handball can’t mark. Massive king spuds in that team. And Goodwin is no good either.

Go Dees:mhihi

Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Melbourne players give the ball and then put on the hand brake.
They never follow up to assist.
Goodwin should be close to getting the sack.
In 18 months he hasn't worked out a system when entering forward 50.
Melbourne have 8-10 players that would struggle in the VFL.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
It's an absolute joke having lyon doing melbourne games. The whole halftime they've spoken about how *smile* melbourne and said nothing about port's dominate performance.
He said at the start of the half time break, "we'll get to Port", and then they never really did

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Melbourne couldn't recruit to save themselves.
They chased Lever like he was David Dench. There goes 2 first rounders.
May would be the most lethargic footballer ive ever seen.
Im 7 year old kicks better then Langdon.
And the bloke from GWS is in the reserves.
Absolute shambles

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Last year Melbourne where screwed over by injuries. So they went harder in the offseason to bring in Langdon and Tomlinson. With Lever and May plus their new recruits they would have zero spare salary cap. The club is going nowhere. Time to trade for draft picks and employ a new coach.

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
They're making Poort look unbeatable. You have to feel for the poor Dees supporters.

They can't even get away to the snowfields this year.

Reactions: 1 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Melbourne couldn't recruit to save themselves.
They chased Lever like he was David Dench. There goes 2 first rounders.
May would be the most lethargic footballer ive ever seen.
Im 7 year old kicks better then Langdon.
And the bloke from GWS is in the reserves.
Absolute shambles
and let's not forget they had picks 1 and 2 and passed on Martin twice. Thanks again Jordan McMahon.

Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
If you had the choice between barracking for Melbourne for a season or slamming a car door on your genitals, Think most people would pick the car door.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users