Round 9 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 Other Games

Angus Brayshaw must be 1 of the worst PIck 3's in recent history. His brother has already gone way past him.

This game is really getting to you, sorry to break it to you but its only Thursday haha.

Good Thanks ................................................. :))

But seriously every F$$%$%$& day is the same these days, I got no idea what #$$%#^#$&$ day it is.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
I feel sorry for Maxy Gawn seems like a top bloke and a gun [player.

#Godeez don't deserve the big fella.

The AFL should allow an amnesty to players as good as he is marooned at *smile* clubs and let him just walk to another club.

Reactions: 1 users
I was hoping Georgiades would still be there at our 1st round pick last year, he's a ******* beauty.
Takes a good grab - that last screamer was Royce Hart like. Kicks well too. Could be a star.

Reactions: 1 user
Takes a good grab - that last screamer was Royce Hart like. Kicks well too. Could be a star.
I thought the same thing the way that he floated in from the side.
I'm on record as saying he was my choice in the draft, a pity he wasn't available.

If I were a Port player I would try and lose every game just to avoid hearing or having to sing the club song.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Angus Brayshaw must be 1 of the worst PIck 3's in recent history. His brother has already gone way past him.
But Gaddy last year said that he and Oliver are in the top 5 midfield pairs of the modern era. Better than Dusty and Cotch. Gaddy’s never wrong is he?

But Gaddy last year said that he and Oliver are in the top 5 midfield pairs of the modern era. Better than Dusty and Cotch. Gaddy’s never wrong is he?
He also claimed Oliver was the best mid Melbourne had ever had. That included Barassi at his peak.

• Wow
Is Petracca still better than Dusty?
He might have been but I took him into my supercoach to replace Walters. He's bound to be *smile* for the rest of the year now. Funnily enough I did the same to Gawn this week.

• Haha
Looking forward to him and Noah going head to head at stages throughout their careers. ... Knights v Vanderharr!