Round 9 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 Other Games

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
the eagles song is abysmal. I think they might have redone the same tune, terrible to start with, and the new one is worse, which I never would have thought was possible. seriously. anyone in their PR unit heard the giants song?
Ordinary to say the least

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
the eagles song is abysmal. I think they might have redone the same tune, terrible to start with, and the new one is worse, which I never would have thought was possible. seriously. anyone in their PR unit heard the giants song?

They did.

Birds of Tokyo redid it it has a nice warm fuzzy ................. BS feel to it.

Not like it was any good prior ....................................

Reactions: 2 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
They did.

Birds of Tokyo redid it it has a nice warm fuzzy ................. BS feel to it.

Thought the chorus used to be kinda good. "We're the big birds, kings of the big game..."

It's lost its bite.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Whats both their deal? are they FA or would they require a trade? I have NFI how the draft, trade period, salary cap will look beyond this season.
Could be either very hard to get a deal done, or bargains a-go-go

If we had to trade for them, i think the Crows would be total dicks to deal with

Crouch free agent
Doodee hasn't been around for 7 years.
Need to trade

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
They did.

that explains it. the old one was bad, the new one is pathetically, woefully bad. You really have to wonder sometimes, in what world do highly paid PR advertising people think that has any redeeming features?

I give it this year and next max before an overhaul

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Catters too many geriatrics who cannot play out the full game.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I just saw the replay of the Dangerfield clanger with the umpire - it was much worse than the Houli one in the prelim - should have been 50m

Danger is such a hypocrite

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Eagles at home are the same as Port and the Bears and GWS all tin arse at home and less of a side away.

Cats wasted some big chances at key moments second half.

Ratugolea cost them 3 goals to the Eagles and also cost Geelong two of their own goals all critical and in the last quarter and a half.

He Can't handball
Dangerfield just dives at every opportunity.
They were leading by 4 goals, but you could tell WC would fight back.
When is Scott going to get a ruckman??

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Danger takes it upon himself annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd misses.

Then don't forget at the end with about a minute left on the clock. He breaks clear from the CB charging forward, kicks it long to the hot spot. You might think he'd go for big Hawk or the high-flying Rohan.
No, he kicks it to a 1 v 1 of Hurn V Myars. Hard to guess who was going to win that one.
You can almost rely on Danger to stuff up in a crisis.