Round 9 - the avocado games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 - the avocado games.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Bombers will be under scrutiny this week and rebound next game. Always happens when the opp are are Tiges.

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
Shouldve been delisted 5 yrs ago
Glad Stanley didn’t get delisted 5 years ago. We have to thank him for spilling that sitter of a mark in the 2020 GF which allowed Dusty to pinch the hand pass, brush off dangerdud like he wasn’t even there and kicking a miraculous goal. Will be eternally grateful to Stanley

Reactions: 2 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Glad Stanley didn’t get delisted 5 years ago. We have to thank him for spilling that sitter of a mark in the 2020 GF which allowed Dusty to pinch the hand pass, brush off dangerdud like he wasn’t even there and kicking a miraculous goal. Will be eternally grateful to Stanley
But Stanley touched it!

Still wish the umpires reviewed that to show what a spineless cheat he is. That is Geelong Football club under Chris Scott 101.

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Theyll come out firing during in the first quarter, their fans and the commentators will fawn over them then we,ll run over them.
Bombers will be under scrutiny this week and rebound next game. Always happens when the opp are are Tiges.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Lloyd has called for a line in the sand game.... I'm sure Cotchin won't sleep a wink this week.
Hitman Shiel is out for justice!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I’ll be pissed if Lynch gets rubbed out.
He’ll have a field day against the bumbers

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Lloyd has called for a line in the sand game.... I'm sure Cotchin won't sleep a wink this week.

Haha you can just see Cotch lining up on him "remember me Dylan", as Shiel keels over and starts rocking in the corner of the ground.

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
The Footy Show panel simultaneously want to rub people for minor transgressions and have Essendon players go round belting the opposition (to make up for being rubbish).

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
The Footy Show panel simultaneously want to rub people for minor transgressions and have Essendon players go round belting the opposition (to make up for being rubbish).
Yeah it's bizarre isn't it.... Lloyd has definitely been asked to needle them for next week imo....
Goes to show what a rabble they are that they need a rocket every fortnight to gee them up!

Heppell had a perfect opportunity lastnight to say to his teammates after the game.... don't *smile* dare chair me off after that *smile* poor effort.... instead he wanted to wave like the queen!

Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Tony Cochrane basically said a few weeks ago that we shouldn't be bringing Tassie in....

Have a look at the crowd at his club's home ground versus a non Victorian team today. Game starts shortly and I reckon there's more at our VFL game!

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

Stanley is so inept I almost feel sorry for him. Hilarious footballer.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Tony Cochrane basically said a few weeks ago that we shouldn't be bringing Tassie in....

Have a look at the crowd at his club's home ground versus a non Victorian team today. Game starts shortly and I reckon there's more at our VFL game!
We all know why.
AFL will comprise the draft so Tassie can build a team. Just like they did for GWS and GC.
Funny when the foot is in the other shoe

Reactions: 1 user

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Chris Johnson just said he's got no idea what's going to be called a free kick or not

He clearly missed the memo that commentators must pretend umpires and the game is perfect at all times.

Gilligan will be calling him any second now

Reactions: 5 users