Round 9 - the avocado games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 - the avocado games.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Chris Johnson just said he's got no idea what's going to be called a free kick or not

He clearly missed the memo that commentators must pretend umpires and the game is perfect at all times.

Gilligan will be calling him any second now
Ross Lyon & Wayne Carey a little bemused by some calls in the Giants/Blues game.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Freo as a serious contender. Not for mine.

Have played no one with an easy draw, and will get slapped off the MCG if they actually get anywhere near it in September.
They beat Geelong at Geelong which, say what you like about Geelong, is not a bad effort, particularly for an interstate side.
But you are right, apart from that, they haven't beaten much - and lost to the Aints and now GC.
They'll beat Collingwood in Perth next week but then it's Melbourne and Brisbane.

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Freo as a serious contender. Not for mine.

Have played no one with an easy draw, and will get slapped off the MCG if they actually get anywhere near it in September.
Imagine freo in finals they would shitt the bed.
If we make top 4. We will have a very good chance of snagging another one.
Stkilda in the outdoors
Freo
Geelong
Carlton
It could be the easiest of the 4

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
from a possible snapped achilles
Was that what it was? Only got shown a five second grab of him going down in a heap off the contest n well clear of anyone. No idea what had happened, that'd pretty much be season over for him just when Carlscum look to be making finals this year at last.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Chris Johnson just said he's got no idea what's going to be called a free kick or not

He clearly missed the memo that commentators must pretend umpires and the game is perfect at all times.

Gilligan will be calling him any second now

Chris Johnson's going to get sacked the way he's going. Doesn't he get it, you don't say the truth, you don't say what you think. If you want to stay on air, you toe the party line. Just bagged the protected area 50m rule too (he was right on both occasions by the way).

Gill will certainly be on the phone, either to him or the Channel 7 hierachy to get him fired.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Has there ever been a season with soo many weak sides??
Imagine our 95 team
Knights Campbell Free Richo Wigney Turner Naish Daffy
We would win the flag by 10 goals

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Every week a side that has been struggling seems to wake up and has either Nth or Essendon to play them back into form.
Imaging if Sydney had Melbourne at the G after losing Gc last week. 2 games in a row at the SCG.
Stkilda get Geelong at the Telstra Dome.
Footscary wake up and have Collingwood at the Telstra dome.
The fixture is a disgrace.
How can Melbourne only play Brisbane once?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
BT seriously. You are PAID to know about players.

Corey Durdin HAS NEVER PLAYED FOR NORTH. That was a different person you idiot.

Geez if ordinary supporters know this, I expect those that are paid to remain in the industry to know this pretty basic stuff.

Reactions: 4 users