Round 9 - the avocado games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 - the avocado games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
BT seriously. You are PAID to know about players.

Corey Durdin HAS NEVER PLAYED FOR NORTH. That was a different person you idiot.

Geez if ordinary supporters know this, I expect those that are paid to remain in the industry to know this pretty basic stuff.
This is one (of many) problems I have with that abject moron. He’s paid a gazillion dollars and he’s not professional enough to even know the players names and who they are.

He does this in most games he calls.

7 highlight their own lack of professionalism by not giving him and other unprofessional callers the boot.

Reactions: 5 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
BT seriously. You are PAID to know about players.

Corey Durdin HAS NEVER PLAYED FOR NORTH. That was a different person you idiot.

Geez if ordinary supporters know this, I expect those that are paid to remain in the industry to know this pretty basic stuff.
He's incompetent.

I've literally never EVER heard somebody say they think BT is a good commentator.

Channel 7 treating fans with contempt.

I hope they lose the rights

Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
He's incompetent.

I've literally never EVER heard somebody say they think BT is a good commentator.

Channel 7 treating fans with contempt.

I hope they lose the rights
He,ll just go to whoever would get the rights

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Voss must think his *smile* doesn't stink.
What the *^"'k was doofus 1 & 2 doing? It's the exact the same team ffs

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Most of the time he doesn’t even know who he’s talking to.

Huh?

Someone actually listens to the Chanel 7 commentary? I generally only listen if it is a Richmond game.

Spin some records while watching the footy, this afternoon I've had Midnight Oil Scream in Blue and now CCR Cosmo's Factory. Commentary not intruding on watching footy at all.

Geez Leon Cameron looks p!ssed off. All those high draft picks, no doubt talented players, and they can't make a better effort than this? For the coach who took them to a Grand Final?

DS

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Huh?

Someone actually listens to the Chanel 7 commentary? I generally only listen if it is a Richmond game.

Spin some records while watching the footy, this afternoon I've had Midnight Oil Scream in Blue and now CCR Cosmo's Factory. Commentary not intruding on watching footy at all.

Geez Leon Cameron looks p!ssed off. All those high draft picks, no doubt talented players, and they can't make a better effort than this? For the coach who took them to a Grand Final?

DS
Has there recruiting guy used any top pick on a key position kid?
Did Patton scare them??