Round 9 vs GWS Reserved Seats Access | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 vs GWS Reserved Seats Access

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
why aren't they letting GA and the general public just walk in?

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
I thought reserved seats members don't need to book tickets?

no one has a designated seat at marvel. And many reserved seats members don't get the same reserved seat access for our home game at Marvel.

Eg. I am a Roaming Tiger Member (M1 and M2 at the MCG next to the cheer squad). I am only entitled to GA for this game and have to pay for an upgrade if a want a reserved seat on Level 1. I’m OK with this as I signed up for it. My issue is that I do not know what the cost of an upgrade is. There are 5 people in my group, and I can’t tell them how much the cost will be… and my window opens in less than 2 hours. Its total bullsh.it.

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
I am premiership circle.

Went on sale at 2pm.

Only offering me n26 row t or something

disgrace

rensman

interpreter to the stars...
May 6, 2004
North Eastern Victoria
Trying to get tickets for this game is utterly confounding.
select one ticket for each barcode and after that at the bottom of the scrollbar menu, there's an "upgrade ticket" tab or something like that, click on that and then free tickets should come up at the very bottom of the next tab amongst a bunch of other options. hopefully this works, i got 7 + 6 tickets in two transactions , both near wing, top level (3), great view for free ! :)

Reactions: 1 user

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Ended up with Tickets on The WIng Level 3

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
no one has a designated seat at marvel. And many reserved seats members don't get the same reserved seat access for our home game at Marvel.

Eg. I am a Roaming Tiger Member (M1 and M2 at the MCG next to the cheer squad). I am only entitled to GA for this game and have to pay for an upgrade if a want a reserved seat on Level 1. I’m OK with this as I signed up for it. My issue is that I do not know what the cost of an upgrade is. There are 5 people in my group, and I can’t tell them how much the cost will be… and my window opens in less than 2 hours. Its total bullsh.it.
$10 for Level 1 goals. very happy with that.

Oh crap, I paid $33 for Level 2, should have taken a closer look I suppose. Still, after a few attempts I got Row B.

Geez, sometimes when you're doing 3 things at once you just don't think. Should have had a better look at the options and then I could have seen that Level 1 goals would have been a better choice for $10.

Still, never been on Level 2 at Chernobyl so we'll see what that is like.

why aren't they letting GA and the general public just walk in?

Social distancing you know - we have to social distance so what they are doing is to cram people into small areas of the ground and not giving access to other areas of the ground, so each large group of crammed in people is distant from the other large group of crammed in people. Isn't social distancing all about keeping large groups apart? You're not going to tell me it is about keeping individuals apart and they should open up more of the seats so we're not all crammed in are you?

DS

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008

Still, never been on Level 2 at Chernobyl so we'll see what that is like

I really reckon front row level 2 at Docklands is about the best place ever to view footy - so you’ve done well
If you look straight down below (from front row) - it’s equivalent to about six rows back from the fence - so it’s a great view
Front row level 2 at the ‘G is about 20 rows from the fence

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I really reckon front row level 2 at Docklands is about the best place ever to view footy - so you’ve done well
If you look straight down below (from front row) - it’s equivalent to about six rows back from the fence - so it’s a great view
Front row level 2 at the ‘G is about 20 rows from the fence

I have heard it is good so pulled the trigger on this ticket. Was initially offered Row J, then L, then K or something - after a few attempts Row B turns up so I took it.

DS

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
get in there Tigers and yell us over the line on Saturday!